Author Topic: In Hoc Signo Vinces  (Read 151 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
In Hoc Signo Vinces
« on: September 09, 2022, 12:08:46 am »
The Post & Email by  Fredy Lowe 9/7/2022

I have been remiss, not necessarily in hiding, but watching, reading, researching, and just so you know, I began scribbling notes for this piece back in late March, early April, but before the sun came up the following morning, a review of my ramblings proved to be—so yesterday! Things, then and to this very day, seem to be spiraling out of control at such a rapid pace during this period of time that Billy Joel could have written five new verses to “We Didn’t Start The Fire” but, unfortunately, this time—we did!

Before I move on, my title remained unchanged as the Latin phrase, “In This Sign, [of The Cross] We Shall Conquer!” with more details of why and how – to follow.

Most of us have been watching the world events of covid mandates, Russian war/sanctions, the pre-planned food-supply-disruptions, our out-of-control-inflationary-spiral and, by design, the skyrocketing costs of energy, working hand-in-hand with their social media censorship; everywhere we look with-opened-mouthed-astonishment at our representation of insanely arrogant liars, thieves, and fully-corrupted-politicians in the United States, Canada and, of course, those in the European Union.

But, it took the genius of Cliff High to succinctly warn us of their systemic depopulation scheme saying, “It all makes sense when you factor in [that] they want to kill us.” It is almost too difficult to measure in human terms the insanity of what that means, ‘cause almost never-really-matters.’ Know in your heart that evil-minded-politicians the world over, along with literally thousands of unelected bureaucrats, are working 24/7—for the main purpose of—exterminating human beings.

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2022/09/07/in-hoc-signo-vinces/