Author Topic: Rebekah Jones to stand trial on cyber security charges in January  (Read 301 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Rebekah Jones to stand trial on cyber security charges in January
« on: September 08, 2022, 02:30:56 pm »
I don't think this psycho chick  has much of a chance to win against Matt G in Nov but if so this is interesting!

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Rebekah Jones, who is running against Matt Gaetz for Florida's First Congressional District seat, will stand trial on January 23, 2023.

Jones, a Democrat, is facing Gaetz in the November Election after defeating Peggy Schiller in the August Primary.

Jones is a former Florida Department of Health data analyst. She is accused of illegally accessing the DOH computer network at the height of the pandemic and was arrested in January 2021 in Tallahassee.

According to court records, a judge set the trial date in Jan.

More on the charges:
Last December, the FDLE raided her home in Tallahassee as part of an investigation into an alleged intrusion to the health department's emergency messaging system.

According to the FDLE, someone gained access into DOH messaging system in November and sent this message to employees: "It's time to speak up before another 17,000 people are dead. You know this is wrong. You don't have to be part of this. Be a hero. Speak out before it's too late."

https://weartv.com/news/local/rebekah-jones-to-stand-trial-on-cyber-security-charges-in-january
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Rebekah Jones to stand trial on cyber security charges in January
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2022, 02:47:09 pm »
Gaetz has been falsely slimed by the despicable dims with claims of child trafficking charges.  I hope he personally found this dirt, and stuck the knife in the personally.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.