Author Topic: Bill Barr Says DOJ Is ‘Very Close’ To Having Enough Evidence To Indict Trump  (Read 412 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bill Barr Says DOJ Is ‘Very Close’ To Having Enough Evidence To Indict Trump

Nicole Silverio
Media Reporter
September 07, 2022 4:27 PM ET

Former Attorney General Bill Barr said Wednesday that the Department of Justice (DOJ) is “getting very close” to having enough evidence to indict former President Donald Trump.

The former attorney general said on Fox News’ America’s Newsroom that authorities may have the evidence necessary to indict the former president and his associates for reportedly storing over 300 classified documents in his private residence.

“As I’ve said all along, there are two questions: Will the government be able to make out a technical case, will they have evidence by which they could indict somebody on, including him. That’s the first question, and I think they’re getting very close to that point, frankly.”

Barr then raised a second question of whether the DOJ should indict a former president, in which he expressed hope that the administration will not indict Trump based on the consequences it could have on the country.

“At the end of the day, there’s another question which is, ‘Do you indict a former president? What will that do to the country, what kind of precedent will that set? Will the people really understand that this is not failing to return a library book, that this was serious?’ And so, you have to worry about those things,” Barr continued. “I hope that those kinds of factors will incline the administration not to indict him because I don’t want to see him indicted as a former president.”

“But I also think they’ll be under a lot of pressure to indict him because if anyone else had gotten indicted, why not indict him?” he added.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/09/07/bill-barr-justice-department-very-close-evidence-indict-donald-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I just can't take this shit any more.

When I was a Safety, Environmental, and Security Manager at a petrochemical  plant, we shored up our corporate document security protocols, basically dictating to all employees that document classification, and levels of control been practiced.  Levels of control were defined as barriers to access to the document  These were defined as locked doors, gates, locked cabinets, PC password accessing, etc. 

Document classification included these levels.... personal and confidential, confidential, business propiertary, general, and none needed,. This level of classification dictated what level of controls were needed to be present, and consistently practiced.

When I did my first infomal audit 3 months after implementation,  site was 95% out of compliance.

My point?

Shit like document management  is the ultimate "gotcha" criteria when you are on a witch hunt, with guaranteed success for conviction.  And our DOJ/FBI Gestapo understands that, and is working that tactic like gangbusters.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 03:09:33 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

“But I also think they’ll be under a lot of pressure to indict him because if anyone else had gotten indicted, why not indict him?”

He never identified ONE SINGLE person indicted... more mud slinging to be expected from barr the political hack..
How does barr know what the DOJ has or does not have?  Does he have classified information?  Grand jury work is classified until indictment.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
He never identified ONE SINGLE person indicted... more mud slinging to be expected from barr the political hack..
How does barr know what the DOJ has or does not have?  Does he have classified information?  Grand jury work is classified until indictment.

I think Barr is working on his bullshitting chops so he can be a Cable News talking head hack.  That's were the money is when you are so disgraced, you are unemployable elsewhere.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Hoodat

How would Bill Barr know?  He has been out of government since 2020.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-