Author Topic: Michael Cohen: Trump Is Going to Be Indicted ‘Relatively Soon’  (Read 538 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michael Cohen: Trump Is Going to Be Indicted ‘Relatively Soon’
« on: September 08, 2022, 01:57:11 am »
Michael Cohen: Trump Is Going to Be Indicted ‘Relatively Soon’

Pam Key 7 Sep 2022

Former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen said Wednesday on MSNBC’s “The ReidOut” that former President Donald Trump will be indicted for crimes related to the mishandling of classified documents soon.

Cohen said, “I do think there’s going to be an indictment and relatively soon. I believe there will also be congressional hearings with Donald in the hot seat where, you know, either he’ll come in willingly, which I don’t think he will or via subpoena. I mean, the real questions that they have to be asking right now is, you know, where are the documents that were in the empty top secret files that were found at Mar-a-Lago? I mean, that’s really the big question, and who did Donald give them to or show them to.”

He continued, “Like you also said, and I’ve been saying it since day number one, Joy. Donald is a clear and present danger for the national security and safety of this country. And if this doesn’t prove it, I’m not sure anything will. So I agree with you, but I don’t agree with you that he won’t be held accountable for this. This is too big at this point in time.”

Cohen added, “This is all about power for Donald Trump. This is all about him still remaining relevant and exerting the power over the United States as extortion in the event you indict me or members of my family. If you indict me or try to incarcerate me, I have nuclear secrets that I have instructed some of my followers to turn over to our adversaries. That’s what I believe. It’s all about him main taping power not just in this country but in foreign countries as well.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/09/07/michael-cohen-trump-is-going-to-be-indicted-relatively-soon/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Re: Michael Cohen: Trump Is Going to Be Indicted ‘Relatively Soon’
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2022, 02:30:19 am »
Hey, everybody. Trump may have documents!  ***hair on fire

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2022, 04:06:02 am »
Cohen said, “I do think there’s going to be an indictment and relatively soon. I believe there will also be congressional hearings with Donald in the hot seat where, you know, either he’ll come in willingly, which I don’t think he will or via subpoena.

Michael Cohen is a clueless idiot, and so is his MSDNC audience.  Has he ever heard of the Bill of Rights?  Does he really think that Congress has the right to compel a criminal defendant to testify before a committee?  Does he imagine an indictment being handed down by a non-existent Florida grand jury?

Talk about TDS.  These MSDNC idiots are Trump, Trump, Trump 24/7.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2022, 04:50:09 am »
Hey, everybody. Trump may have documents!  ***hair on fire

"The Walls Are Closing In As Trump Lashes Out!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2022, 08:39:56 am »
Of course.  That’s what happens in a political witch-hunt.