Author Topic: NBC News Laments How 'Fear of Monkeypox' Stopped Gays From 'Going to Sex Parties' and 'Attending Org  (Read 859 times)

Offline Kamaji

NBC News Laments How 'Fear of Monkeypox' Stopped Gays From 'Going to Sex Parties' and 'Attending Orgies'

By Mike Miller
Sep 07, 2022

In this episode of Try to Control Your Shock and Amazement…

Remember how the Democrat Party and left-wing media sock puppets did their damnedest to scare the bejesus out of us over COVID-19, including quadruple-vaxxed Joe Biden — who, along with “Dr.” Jill, has contracted COVID at least twice — hysterically warned the unvaxxed about their coming “winter of severe illness and death” that never came? And the draconian lockdowns? Me, too.

Contrast all of the above with the relative lack of specific hysteria over the monkeypox virus. So, why the liberal media’s difference in reporting on monkeypox vs. COVID? We know the answer to that question, as well.

As we reported in late August, CNN — AKA: The Most Trusted Name in News™ — went to painstaking lengths to completely ignore science while incredulously declaring: “Monkeypox is not a sexually-transmitted infection.” In addition to the blatant lie, CNN also forgot to stress that monkeypox cases overwhelmingly occur within the gay and bisexual men communities.

As we reported in early August, while the “mainstream” media has been remiss in reporting known scientific facts about the sexually-transmitted virus and downplaying or ignoring the most important facts about monkeypox. According to a study in the New England Journal of Medicine, the virus is indeed continuing to spread across the country, but 98 percent of those infected are either gay or bisexual men:

Now, NBC News “science writer” Benjamin Ryan is bemoaning the heroic sacrifices [sarcasm] made by “gay men” over the fear of monkeypox in an article titled, How monkeypox spoiled gay men’s plans for an invincible summer, in which he laments, “Queer men across the U.S. talked to NBC News about the dates they never went on, the sex they never had and the gatherings they avoided due to the viral outbreak.”

Here’s how Ryan kicked off the piece, lamenting the plight of “queer men” from the outset:

For many gay and bisexual men, the sprawling and chaotic monkeypox outbreak has upended a summer that was supposed to be a well-earned opportunity — following the peak of the Covid crisis — to finally have some fun and revel with their gay brothers without the threat of viral infection hanging over them.

Source:  https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2022/09/07/nbc-news-laments-how-fear-of-monkeypox-stopped-gays-from-going-to-sex-parties-and-attending-orgies-n624003

Offline Kamaji

Offline goatprairie

Because what could go wrong with men going to sex parties  and having unprotected anal sex with multiple people? Certainly, the human anus is just a great place to stick something into isn't it?
I like the idea the writer stating that's it's perfectly acceptable to have orgies on a regular basis. Just good, clean fun, right? And the idea that homosexual males have suffered far more than other people under the Covid restrictions.
Considering that virtually every person contracting Monkeypox is a male homosexual, do you think that maybe some of these weirdos might get a clue?

Offline BellyAche

Early on with this I heard one gay man in an interview commenting that “his pores were aching for the monkey pox vaccine”!! I wonder why?  He was missing his unnatural sexual desires! Blah!! And we are asked to be sympathetic to their plight when they carry the disease without discretion and the entire population suffers.  Blah!!
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline goatprairie

Get on the internet. Numerous libs still blame Reagan for the AIDs crisis which was almost entirely another male homosexual problem which could have been almost completely stopped early on in the progress of the epidemic if male homosexuals had worn condoms.
"Wear condoms?" said many male homosexuals "bah!!!....we demand someone find us a cure immediately so we can have unprotected anal sex as often as we want."
So they blamed the Reagan admin for not finding a cure even though Reagan authorized a number of people to research the disease and look for a solution. And, of course, many innocent non-male homosexuals died from tainted blood transfusions or deliberate acts of injecting the virus. One homosexual dentist in Florida deliberately injected the virus into some of his patients who later died from the disease.
Male homosexuals never want to take the blame for the problems they cause.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Early on with this I heard one gay man in an interview commenting that “his pores were aching for the monkey pox vaccine”!! I wonder why?  He was missing his unnatural sexual desires! Blah!! And we are asked to be sympathetic to their plight when they carry the disease without discretion and the entire population suffers.  Blah!!
I don't think that it was his pores that were aching for something. as for the significant faction of gays that are as promiscuous as animals in heat I could give a damn for their getting Aids or Monkeypox or anything else accept for the fact that the wankers spread it to those outside their perverted little community.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Get on the internet. Numerous libs still blame Reagan for the AIDs crisis which was almost entirely another male homosexual problem which could have been almost completely stopped early on in the progress of the epidemic if male homosexuals had worn condoms.
"Wear condoms?" said many male homosexuals "bah!!!....we demand someone find us a cure immediately so we can have unprotected anal sex as often as we want."
So they blamed the Reagan admin for not finding a cure even though Reagan authorized a number of people to research the disease and look for a solution. And, of course, many innocent non-male homosexuals died from tainted blood transfusions or deliberate acts of injecting the virus. One homosexual dentist in Florida deliberately injected the virus into some of his patients who later died from the disease.

@goatprairie goopo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
For many gay and bisexual men, the sprawling and chaotic monkeypox outbreak has upended a summer that was supposed to be a well-earned opportunity — following the peak of the Covid crisis — to finally have some fun and revel with their gay brothers without the threat of viral infection hanging over them.

Life is a bitch.  Too bad they didn't want one.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Fauci was at the roots of that, also. (Yes, he's been head of NIAID that long.)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

Life is a bitch.  Too bad they didn't want one.
Just as well they confined it to their ranks instead of infecting the town pump...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

Wasn't Mengele Fauci one of the "leaders" in the hunt for the cure?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online mountaineer

Demetre Daskalakis, deputy White House monkeypox coordinator.

Also Demetre Daskalakis, deputy White House monkeypox coordinator.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 12:57:48 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
To the sexual degenerants, and quoting Bill.......

A Pox Upon Thee.........
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

Tom Elliott
@tomselliott
WH monkeypox coordinator Demetre Daskalakis: We're "signaling to people who are in the gay/ bisexual/other-men-who-have sex-w/-men communities, & also transgender people who have sex w/ men, that it’s really important to have awareness that it's circulating."
3:57 PM · Sep 7, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

Wasn't Mengele Fauci one of the "leaders" in the hunt for the cure?
Yep. That beagle got used up before the sandflies, too.

C S Lewis