Author Topic: LA Times column mocks Melania for feeling ‘violated’ after FBI raided her ‘panties,’ ridicules her s  (Read 1475 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 7, 2022 2:20pm EDT
LA Times column mocks Melania for feeling ‘violated’ after FBI raided her ‘panties,’ ridicules her sex life
Abcarian claimed 'Mrs. Trump isn’t a very sympathetic figure,' in response to Trump's complaints about the FBI raid
By Gabriel Hays | Fox News

Los Angeles Times columnist Robin Abcarian wrote a column justifying the FBI going through former first lady Melania Trump’s "unmentionables" during the bureau’s raid on Mar-a-Lago.

In a Wednesday column, she first claimed the search through Mrs. Trump's wardrobe was "legal" and then claimed she deserved it for being "married to a sticky-handed former president."

Then in what seemed steeped in pettiness, Abcarian got revenge on Mrs. Trump for wearing the infamous jacket emblazoned with the words, "I really don’t care, do you?," writing the same catchphrase in response to Mrs. Trump complaining about feeling "violated."

Abcarian started her column by mentioning how Mrs. Trump felt about the FBI search, which extended into her own closet. "After FBI agents reportedly searched her Mar-a-Lago bedroom for purloined government documents, former First Lady Melania Trump recently told friends she felt ‘violated,’ reports Radar Online," she noted.

Abcarian first made fun of Melania Trump’s plight, sharing a quote about the incident she thought was humorous: "’What were they looking for,’ quipped my reliably funny friend Roy Rivenburg, ‘Victoria’s National Security Secret?’"

Abcarian then explained how Mrs. Trump isn’t a very sympathetic figure, as if to justify shrugging at her humiliation further on in the piece.

The columnist wrote, "Melania never seemed comfortable in the role of first lady, and it was always painful to watch her strained interactions with her husband. And yet, even while she seemed sometimes an object of pity, she was not a particularly sympathetic figure. She left office as the least popular first lady since such surveys were conducted."

Abcarian acknowledged, "While it’s unsettling to have strangers paw through your closets and unmentionables, the unprecedented search of Melania’s bedroom and closets was legal." She added, "The warrant applied to all the rooms of Trump’s residence — his office, his storage rooms and "all other rooms or areas within the premises used or available to be used by [Trump] and his staff."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/la-times-column-mocks-melania-feeling-violated-fbi-raided-her-panties-ridicules-her-sex-life
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline aligncare

She left office as the least popular first lady since such surveys were conducted.

Really? Does that include Hillary? Or was First Lady Hillary excluded from the survey under the rarely used “pity” clause?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Robin Abcarian really seems to hate the Trumps and Republicans...Poor Melania..what has she done to deserve this hatred!
Support the USO

Offline aligncare

Robin Abcarian really seems to hate the Trumps and Republicans...Poor Melania..what has she done to deserve this hatred!

I guess her mistake was marrying a BOM (Bad Orange Man).   333cleo

Offline libertybele

I do feel for her as well. What vile and despicable actions that the FBI displayed.  She doesn't deserve this, nor does our past President and his family.

888mouth the LA Times!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline yodaspock

LA slimes opinion reporter? Such a fool.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The FBI hung her panties up all over the place. On the lamps and lighting. They wanted her to know that they had used her panties. Like a human trafficker creates a 'rape tree'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Melania never seemed comfortable in the role of first lady

« Last Edit: September 07, 2022, 11:32:47 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline BellyAche

Just another angry, insecure, catty, female reporter! How this counts as an opinion piece is beyond me!  *****rollingeyes*****
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline BellyAche

Nice pics btw. I miss nice pics of a First Lady….

Offline aligncare

Besides Melania’s great beauty, Melania is highly intelligent and multilingual to boot. I wonder how may languages this editorialist speaks? Besides Gibberish, that is.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That LA Times bitch couldn't carry Melanie's thongs.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

I miss all the pics too.  Melania exudes beauty and gracefulness.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline aligncare

What? Didn’t you like Michelle Obama’s fashion sense?  :silly:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

The Boob Belt was to hide the penis.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Offline libertybele

Offline BellyAche

:rolling:

Offline BellyAche

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Look ...
The dude is like 6'4".
The Japanese were terrified of him.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

Look ...
The dude is like 6'4".

:rolling:

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Offline BellyAche

Look ...
The dude is like 6'4".

Someone should have told her not to try and bow.  It's appropriate tradition to bow to the emperor but she did it badly!!!!