Author Topic: Biden to a girl in the crowd at his Labor Day speech  (Read 2418 times)

Online mountaineer

Re: Biden to a girl in the crowd at his Labor Day speech
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2022, 10:18:01 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 5, 2022 3:20pm EDT
Biden again attacks 'MAGA' GOP members of Congress, 'full of anger, violence and hate,' in Labor Day speech
Biden targets Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson, up for re-election, in Labor Day speech

By Tyler Olson | Fox News

President Biden on Monday attacked "MAGA" GOP members of Congress in a Labor Day speech in Wisconsin as the president steps up his broadsides against Republicans ahead of the midterms.

"I want to be very clear up front, not every Republican is a MAGA Republican. Not every Republican embraces that extreme ideology," Biden said at a rally in Milwaukee. "I know because I've been able to work with mainstream Republicans in my whole career."

Biden added: "But the extreme MAGA Republicans in Congress have chosen to go backwards, full of anger, violence, hate and division."

The comments continue a theme from the president punching harder against his political opponents with elections upcoming and Democrats feeling some campaign momentum. Biden recently accused Republicans of embracing "semi-fascism" and delivered a major address in Philadelphia on Thursday, claiming "equality and democracy are under assault" by Republicans.

Biden on Thursday also said that not all Republicans, "not even a majority of Republicans are MAGA Republicans." But, he said, the GOP overall is "dominated, driven and intimidated by Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans."

And the president returned to those attacks in Wisconsin again Monday, with a more specific target: vulnerable Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-attacks-maga-gop-members-congress-full-anger-violence-hate-labor-day-speech
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2022, 10:31:01 pm »
PROMPTER: “Do you know how much we Reduced the deficit this year?”

BIDEN:“Do you know how much Rededudenedefet this year?”

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1566884724034994176

Offline LMAO

« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2022, 10:34:14 pm »
Yeah, that's all it was. Biden says the reason last year inflation was so high was because we "didn't have computer chips to make the automobiles."

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1566852782170460160

I thought Putin caused it :shrug:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2022, 10:36:57 pm »
I'm only surprised he didn't go off on a tangent about potato chips.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2022, 10:43:41 pm »
He drew tremendous crowds for his Labor Day speeches. This is Milwaukee.

I only can assume they had to give away Miller to get anyone to show up.

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2022, 11:10:51 pm »

https://twitter.com/seanfracek/status/1566853336804036615

In comparison, hard to believe some think that Trump's base is the minority.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2022, 11:14:16 pm »

If the GOP gains the majority in Both Houses, the very first and only thing they should get passed is the Federal Voting Card with photo ID and Social Security number, with current verified address (copy of mail received in the past 30 days)

Until that matters, I don't care what the photos show.   81 million votes my foot!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2022, 12:14:27 am »

We’re living in times of great political deceit. The first and biggest deceit was that Biden was more popular and received more votes than Trump in the 2020 election.

After a dismal two year performance of the illegitimate Biden administration, they are trying once again to convince us (apparently) that people love misery.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2022, 12:21:03 am »

« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2022, 12:32:04 am »
Catturd ™
@catturd2

Joe Biden, who pushed and mandated Big Pharma’s vaccine 24/7 for over a year - is out screaming “WE BEAT PHARMA !” today.

😂😂😂

4:14 PM · Sep 5, 2022 ·Twitter for iPhone

« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2022, 12:45:56 am »
Thomas Massie
@RepThomasMassie

He “beat pharma” by giving them billions of dollars, mandating their unapproved shots, insulating them from liability, and directing federal agencies to market their products.

I think a lot of corporations would like to take that beating.

4:38 PM · Sep 5, 2022  Twitter for iPhone

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2022, 02:57:30 am »

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1566952445011525635
:pondering: I have been to funerals where it looks exactly like that picture, sadly Brandon keeps shuffling away each time.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2022, 03:25:43 am »
If the GOP gains the majority in Both Houses, the very first and only thing they should get passed is the Federal Voting Card with photo ID and Social Security number, with current verified address (copy of mail received in the past 30 days)

Until that matters, I don't care what the photos show.   81 million votes my foot!

@DCPatriot

Dunno about the "only thing" because I really would kinda see a few hangings  and prison sentences,along with property seizures because the property was bought with illegal gains,but I AM with ya on it should be the FIRST thing done.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2022, 03:27:38 am »
Thomas Massie
@RepThomasMassie

He “beat pharma” by giving them billions of dollars, mandating their unapproved shots, insulating them from liability, and directing federal agencies to market their products.

I think a lot of corporations would like to take that beating.

4:38 PM · Sep 5, 2022  Twitter for iPhone

@Right_in_Virginia

Well,they can,if they are willing to cough up "The Benjamins" by the bagful. Cash ONLY,thank you very much!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2022, 03:32:39 am »
:pondering: I have been to funerals where it looks exactly like that picture, sadly Brandon keeps shuffling away each time.

@GtHawk

I am looking for the trendy "biker cuts" Levi jackets with patches on the back that have words like "Cretins For Communism" at the top with the name of the town or projects they live in on the lower "rocker". Extra points for bandanas and fu manchu "staches".

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2022, 07:00:26 am »
Indeed.  He stops and singles her out; it is beyond creepy.  I think that there may be a probability that he has sexually molested young girls in the past and this behavior isn't something new for him.  What about Mama Jill???  Certainly she can see what's going on??
Did she see it with Ashley?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2022, 01:51:02 pm »
It wouldn't be so bad but he singles out a little girl at every appearance...and that is creepy..

"Ballad of Ashley Biden... "  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/C3PMeme/status/1567136763885375490

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2022, 03:56:29 pm »
He drew tremendous crowds for his Labor Day speeches. This is Milwaukee.

I only can assume they had to give away Miller to get anyone to show up.
I see the smart couple sitting all the way in the back so they won't be held up by the crowds when everyone leaves, or so they won't be noticed when they leave early .:silly:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2022, 04:00:24 pm »
I see the smart couple sitting all the way in the back so they won't be held up by the crowds when everyone leaves, or so they won't be noticed when they leave early .:silly:
I bet they saw the benches and thought there was going to be a noontime concert or something. They were so disappointed when the old guy stepped up to the mic and didn't sing a note.