Author Topic: Judge orders Fauci, White House press secretary to testify in social media censorship lawsuit  (Read 353 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Judge orders Fauci, White House press secretary to testify in social media censorship lawsuit

"Dr. Fauci’s communications would be relevant" to allegations of federal speech suppression related to lab-leak theory, efficiency of masks and COVID-19 lockdowns, judge says.

By Greg Piper

Updated: September 7, 2022 - 11:31am

A federal judge has knocked down the government's objections to require White House chief medical adviser Anthony Fauci and press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre to answer "interrogatories" in the social media censorship lawsuit by Louisiana and Missouri attorneys general Jeff Landry and Eric Schmitt.

Their First Amendment suit has already uncovered intimate cooperation between social media companies and 50-plus federal officials at a dozen agencies or components, including the White House, to flag, throttle and remove purported misinformation about COVID-19, election security and the Hunter Biden laptop story.

U.S. District Judge Terry Doughty said Tuesday "the requested information is obviously very relevant" to the collusion allegations, citing Fauci's communications related to "alleged suppression of speech relating to the lab-leak theory of COVID-19’s origin, and to alleged suppression of speech about the efficiency of masks and COVID-19 lockdowns."

According to the suit, Jean-Pierre's communications could be relevant to: "The Hunter Biden laptop story prior to the 2020 Presidential election, speech about the lab-leak theory of COVID19’s origin; speech about the efficiency of masks and COVID-19 lockdowns; and speech about election integrity and security of voting by mail."

more
https://justthenews.com/government/federal-agencies/judge-orders-fauci-white-house-press-secretary-testify-social-media
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Shouldn't they want to hear from Pepperment Pattie pSaki?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Shouldn't they want to hear from Pepperment Pattie pSaki?

That was my first thought.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Testify? I bet every answer Fraudci gives(in fact they testify) will about about denying science - him, and as for the chocoLes, she will probably invoke her constipational right to a fifth of something in reply to any question