Author Topic: US launches Minuteman III ICBM in show of nuclear readiness  (Read 295 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
US launches Minuteman III ICBM in show of nuclear readiness
« on: September 07, 2022, 02:23:28 pm »
With Joe at the helm I'm pretty sure everyone realizes that the U.S. isn't ready. 

US launches Minuteman III ICBM in show of nuclear readiness

Air Force Brig. Gen. Pat Ryder first announced the missile test from the Pentagon Tuesday and said, "This ICBM launch will validate and verify the effectiveness and readiness of the system."

"This launch is a routine test, which was scheduled far in advance and consistent with previous tests," he told reporters.

The Wednesday test comes less than a month after a previous test was also launched.

Ryder said the U.S. notified the Russian government per treaty obligations ahead of the operational test and noted that the pre-launch announcement was pursuant to The Hague's international Code of Conduct.

The missile test comes as concerns over nuclear security have once again mounted amid Russia’s war in Ukraine and flagging relations between Moscow and the West. ..............

https://www.foxnews.com/world/us-launches-minuteman-iii-icbm-show-nuclear-readiness
« Last Edit: September 07, 2022, 02:24:19 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: US launches Minuteman III ICBM in show of nuclear readiness
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2022, 07:10:07 pm »
I guess Brandon is jealous of Little Kimshi's dick measuring and decided to show his.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2022, 07:14:26 pm »
I guess Brandon is jealous of Little Kimshi's dick measuring and decided to show his.

With all the tension in this country and over in Ukriane and Russia this is no time for Joe to play show and tell.  He is only displaying weakness.  The man can't even think or talk coherently. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2022, 07:20:56 pm »
With all the tension in this country and over in Ukriane and Russia this is no time for Joe to play show and tell.  He is only displaying weakness.  The man can't even think or talk coherently.
Let's be serious, Biden and his handlers plus sadly a number of supposed republicans want a war to divert Americans attention from the horrendous mess they have made of America and to boost the economy. Thus is it always with wannabe Dicktaters.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2022, 07:22:02 pm »
It makes sense to periodically test these things.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2022, 07:25:28 pm »

Can missiles go soft?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2022, 07:28:28 pm »
Let's be serious, Biden and his handlers plus sadly a number of supposed republicans want a war to divert Americans attention from the horrendous mess they have made of America and to boost the economy. Thus is it always with wannabe Dicktaters.

Eactly and I believe Joe is of the old school thought that a good war will get us out of this economic mess.