Author Topic: With Electric Grid Under ‘Critical’ Strain, California Activates Gas-Powered Emergency Generators  (Read 611 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

With Electric Grid Under ‘Critical’ Strain, California Activates Gas-Powered Emergency Generators
September 6, 2022

by Samantha Foster | 24News

Just one week after passing a law to ban all non-electric cars and trucks by 2035, and just days after begging owners of electric vehicles NOT to charge them, California has made another move that shows the catastrophic effect of their “green” hysteria.

Due to the current “critical” strain on its electrical grid, California has declared a statewide grid emergency and facing the potential of rolling blackouts, California has activated four gas-powered emergency generators.

You heard that right. The same Gov. Gavin Newsom who is forcing his citizens to buy only electric cars can’t power his own state with enough electricity NOW – when less than 10% of all registered cars in the state are electric-powered.

And Newsom’s regime is using gas-powered generators – Just one year after passing regulations to BAN natural gas appliances, and heat and hot-water heaters in all new home contruction.

And many analysts have said it is impossible to meet the projected need for all-electric cars in the state – EVER.

Do these people even realize they are insane?

more
https://us24news.com/2022/09/06/with-electric-grid-under-critical-strain-california-activates-gas-powered-emergency-generators/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

:facepalm2:

And they want to force this on the rest of us. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
They have no fundamental understanding of how things work.

They are ignorant of their ignorance.

They do believe, however, that they can wave their magic wands (or whatever) and the world will comply with their wishes, so deep is their delusion of power.
They believe they can stop the wind and tide and change the climate from whatever they believe it is becoming.

They believe they, and not nature, are the governing force.

In the face of such Hubris, the only means of education involves the complete and utter failure of their pronouncements to bring about that which they decree, to the utter devastation of all they command, for which all else will be blamed before they end their days in a bunker somewhere.

If history is any guide, it will get worse before it gets better.

"Defeatists" were still being hanged in the streets of Berlin, even as the Soviet Army was invading the outskirts of the city.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2022, 09:51:15 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

They do believe, however, that they can wave their magic wands (or whatever) and the world will comply with their wishes, so deep is their delusion of power.
They believe they can stop the wind and tide and change the climate from whatever they believe it is becoming.

In the face of such Hubris, the only means of education involves the complete and utter failure of their pronouncements to bring about that which they decree, to the utter devastation of all they command, for which all else will be blamed before they end their days in a bunker somewhere.

"Defeatists" were still being hanged in the streets of Berlin, even as the Soviet Army was invading the outskirts of the city.

And, unfortunately, the rest of us will get dragged along for the ride, and even be used as sacrificial lambs by them.

Online LMAO

Good post and very very true

We’re victims of our own bubbles. It’s our nature to believe that whatever we believe in, everybody else does too and it will work wonderfully when applied in the real world.

The people of California are about to get a very harsh lesson in that not being true
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy