Author Topic: I Bought The MOST EXPENSIVE Storage Unit In The Country! He HOARDED GUNS!  (Read 754 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
 Treasure Hunting With Jebus 8/28/2022

I bought the most expensive storage unit in the country for over $5,000! The storage unit ended up belonging to a gun hoarder!

Welcome Back To Treasure Hunting With Jebus!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJuiXdmoVTY

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Re: I Bought The MOST EXPENSIVE Storage Unit In The Country! He HOARDED GUNS!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2022, 05:32:27 am »
Sweet... would love to find a hoard like that... but you got to be a gambler, and I ain't.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2022, 06:00:34 am »
If I was lucky enough to run into that kind of cache, I'd be making a state secret instead of posting on YT, and/or other social media.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2022, 07:08:10 am »
If I was lucky enough to run into that kind of cache, I'd be making a state secret instead of posting on YT, and/or other social media.
Precisely...

"What'dya get?"

"I lost my ass. A bunch of empty ammo cans and some junk, is all..."
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis