Author Topic: MSNBC host suggests tie between FBI's Trump raid and murdered CIA spies  (Read 482 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Published September 6, 2022 4:57pm EDT
Trump FBI raid could have ‘some connection’ to murdered CIA assets, MSNBC's Joy Reid speculates
A federal judge ruled on Monday that a special master be appointed to review documents seized by the FBI
By Lindsay Kornick | Fox News

MSNBC’s Joy Reid wondered out loud on Monday whether documents seized from former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home were related to a rash of American spy deaths in 2021.

"The ReidOut" featured a panel discussing the news that a federal judge ordered an independent special master be appointed to review the documents seized by the FBI during its raid in August. While Reid and the panel condemned this judge for making Trump "untouchable," she also suggested that the classified documents surrounding Trump could have connections to CIA assets being murdered.

"While all of this is happening, we know that in 2021 that there was a rash of deaths of American spies. They were being caught. They were being killed. This is a very real and exigent circumstance. The CIA has admitted to that. Now, we are not saying that we know there is some connection between the purloined documents and those events. But they did happen at a time when Trump did have custody of some really sensitive information that he should not have had," Reid said.

A memo sent to the New York Times in 2021 reported that the CIA allegedly warned stations a "troubling numbers of informants" were being captured or killed. The CIA declined to comment at the time, though the memo cited "poor tradecraft, being too trusting of sources, underestimating foreign intelligence agencies" and "moving too quickly to recruit informants while not paying enough attention to potential counterintelligence risks" as reasons.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-fbi-raid-could-some-connection-murdered-cia-assets-msnbcs-joy-reid-speculates
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: MSNBC host suggests tie between FBI's Trump raid and murdered CIA spies
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2022, 11:30:27 pm »
I hope Trump sues her ass!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2022, 09:55:34 am »
Now, we are not saying that we know there is some connection between the purloined documents and those events.

In other words, ya got nothing, you're just on the bandwagon with smearing someone with baseless allegations.

This caliber of yellow journalist shouldn't be allowed to sit on a microphone, much less speak through one.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2022, 06:42:31 pm »
This is 100% pure speculation, the kind of thing Joyless spews all the time.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online LMAO

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2022, 06:44:26 pm »
This is 100% pure speculation, the kind of thing Joyless spews all the time.

Yeah but there is an audience, however small, that really believes she’s making a powerful point
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy