Author Topic: Derek Hunter: There’s Something Seriously Wrong With Democrats  (Read 298 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
There’s Something Seriously Wrong With Democrats
Derek Hunter

Posted: Sep 11, 2022 12:01 AM

That Queen Elizabeth II passed away this week was a surprise only in the sense of the day it happened. Nothing against the Queen, who always seemed like a nice, lovely person, but she was 96. When someone is 96 years old the days are numbered. One day we might cheat death, or find ways to postpone it much longer than nature dictates currently, but that day isn’t today. So, sad as it is for family and friends of anyone who passes away at any age, surprise isn’t a word that leaps to mind to describe it. That being said, there was a surprise that accompanied the news that day – just how awful “progressive” leftists are as human beings.

If we’re being honest, and we have to be honest, Jimmy Carter is not long for this world. The man was a horrible President of the United States – the worst in modern times until Joe Biden stumbled into the job – but when he dies it won’t occur to be to gloat or attack him. He seems like a decent man, he was simply wrong about everything in terms of both policy and politics.

To put it in basic terms, he sucked. Were it not for Biden, Carter would still be sitting on top of the heap of awful Presidents. That’s not a reason to celebrate his death.

I say this as someone who won’t cry when he passes – I didn’t know him, have no connection with him – but I don’t wish him ill. I will simply offer condolences on social media and that’s about it. I may correct some revisionist history that inevitably occurs when a politician dies, nothing more. It’s called being a normal human being.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2022/09/11/theres-something-seriously-wrong-with-democrats-n2612912
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Derek Hunter: There’s Something Seriously Wrong With Democrats
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2022, 02:49:50 pm »
Carter is now the third worst president, behind Obama and Biden.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2022, 03:03:10 pm »
I’m sorry but did the author just say ”… but when he dies [Biden] it won’t occur to be to gloat or attack him. He seems like a decent man, he was simply wrong about everything in terms of both policy and politics.

The author said this despite his earlier statement that “…we have to be honest…” (regarding Carter’s time left on earth).

Anybody else see a problem here?

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2022, 03:06:28 pm »
I’m sorry but did the author just say ”… but when he dies [Biden] it won’t occur to be to gloat or attack him. He seems like a decent man, he was simply wrong about everything in terms of both policy and politics.

The author said this despite his earlier statement that “…we have to be honest…” (regarding Carter’s time left on earth).

Anybody else see a problem here?
'Seeming like' and 'being' are two very different things. To know him is not to love him.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2022, 04:13:59 pm »
FTA:

When Ronald Reagan died, the left went into overdrive to smear him, to bastardize the first draft of history to make it what they wanted it to be. When George H. W. Bush passed, same thing. There isn’t a Republican who’s died that at least some faction of the left didn’t spend a lot of time smearing even before the funeral.

I have to quibble a bit here.  John McStain was adored by the leftist media when he became non-corporeal, and worshiped like a god by the Democrats for all the good work he did for their Party.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: