Author Topic: Biden Energy Sec. Says California is “In the Lead” on Energy  (Read 461 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Biden Energy Sec. Says California is “In the Lead” on Energy
« on: September 07, 2022, 12:37:03 pm »
Gateway Pundit by By Cristina Laila 9/6/2022

Biden Energy Sec. Says California is “In the Lead” on Energy…. Meanwhile Governor Newsom is Begging People to Not Use Appliances to Avoid Blackouts

Joe Biden’s Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm said California is “in the lead” on energy and can “show the rest of the nation how it is done.”

Reality: California's green energy policies are causing blackouts at this exact moment.

Pacific Gas & Electric
@PGE4Me
The state’s grid operator @California_ISO has directed utilities to prepare for possible rotating power outages due to the potential for electricity supply on the larger Western region grid to fall short of the increased demand: https://pge.com/en_US/about-pg

California’s Democrat Governor Gavin Newsom is begging people to turn off their lights and not use appliances to avoid power outages amid soaring temps.

This is after California banned gas-powered car sales starting in 2035.

Newsom obsessively tweeted and retweeted “Flex Alert” instructions to Californians.

This is what Joe Biden and the Democrats want for all Americans.

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/biden-energy-sec-says-california-lead-energy-meanwhile-governor-newsom-begging-people-not-use-appliances-avoid-blackouts/

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Biden Energy Sec. Says California is “In the Lead” on Energy
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2022, 12:40:50 pm »
Leading to be behind. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2022, 01:52:01 pm »
Rolling blackouts happen constantly year round here in Kalifornia. They are always asking people to not use electricity including to not be using electric car chargers.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2022, 02:04:00 pm »
Rolling blackouts happen constantly year round here in Kalifornia. They are always asking people to not use electricity including to not be using electric car chargers.

How's that going to work out when you all are being forced to drive electric vehicles?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2022, 02:06:01 pm »
No, it's not.  It's in the lead on collective economic and social suicide.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2022, 02:06:11 pm »
1st one over the cliff wins ...

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2022, 04:10:55 pm »
First in lead on BULLSHIT! I just got a notice that we had been enrolled with a green energy supplier scam that still bills through SCE but is supposed to save me 2% on my bill. I had no choice in being enrolled in the Orange County Power Authority and have to call to opt out...oh and that savings? Turns out that those already on the plan are actually paying 7% more! My city, Huntington Beach is looking into getting out because of shady dealings and no transparency And the OC supervisors just voted 4 to one to have them investigated. Oh the one supervisor that voted against? He just happens to sit on the OCPA board of directors.
https://voiceofoc.org/2022/08/county-demands-investigation-of-ocs-new-green-power-agency-under-threat-of-withdrawing/

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2022, 04:14:38 pm »
In the new remake of Thelma and Louise they cast  Jennifer Granholm and Gavin Newsome in the leads along with a Tesla for the cliff scene. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online LMAO

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2022, 06:39:43 pm »
For the first time, I agree with Granholm. For different reasons of course
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2022, 08:54:29 pm »
How's that going to work out when you all are being forced to drive electric vehicles?
It's not going to work is the point. They are doing nothing to improve the electricity infrastructure. Hopefully I'll be able to escape Kalifornia within the next couple years.