Author Topic: Biden Coronavirus Adviser: God Gave Us Two Arms ‘One for the Flu Shot … One for the COVID Shot’  (Read 747 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Coronavirus Adviser: God Gave Us Two Arms ‘One for the Flu Shot … One for the COVID Shot’

Hannah Bleau 6 Sep 2022

God gave mankind two arms, each ready to be injected with vaccines pushed by government officials, President Biden’s coronavirus adviser Ashish Jha said this week.

“I really believe this is why God gave us two arms — one for the flu shot and the other one for the COVID shot,” Jha said during the administration’s COVID-19 press briefing:

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1567182090403291137

Additionally, Anthony Fauci, outgoing chief medical adviser to President Biden, also weighed in on future vaccines, contending that they should be viewed in the same way as an annual flu shot.

“It is becoming increasingly clear that looking forward with the COVID-19 pandemic, in the absence of a dramatically different variant, we likely are moving towards a path with a vaccination cadence similar to that of the annual influenza vaccine, with annual updated COVID-19 shots matched to the currently circulating strains for most of the population,” he stated.

“However, some particularly vulnerable groups may continue to need more frequent vaccination against COVID-19,” he added:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/06/biden-coronavirus-adviser-god-gave-us-two-arms-one-flu-shot-one-covid-shot/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
And what is the thing between my legs for?   

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, I don't get flu shots, either.  :tongue2:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.

@Smokin Joe

Nor do I. I made it to 75 without flu shots and have never had the flu. I'm not letting these tyrants ruin my perfect record.  **nononono*

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline berdie

Me either. If I didn't need blood pressure meds the dr I go to would not see my smiling face.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Me either. If I didn't need blood pressure meds the dr I go to would not see my smiling face.
Careful about that... I'm finding a few issues after a few years of not seeing a doctor.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

The CDC recommends dozens of vaccines for children from birth through age 18 (schedule here). Why didn't God give us 32 (or so) arms? Something is amiss.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Anytime you hear a communist invoking God you know he's lying.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
God gave me two middle fingers. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online roamer_1

God says to stay away from Pharmakopia and those that peddle it...  :whistle:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I didn't even realize he believed in a singular god at all. Being from India I just assumed that he was more likely to be Hindu.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.