Author Topic: Democrats Dumping Millions in New Hampshire to Protect Maggie Hassan’s Senate Seat  (Read 202 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats Dumping Millions in New Hampshire to Protect Maggie Hassan’s Senate Seat

Hannah Bleau 6 Sep 2022

Democrats, led by Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY), are dumping millions into New Hampshire’s Senate race to protect Sen. Maggie Hassan’s Senate seat and potentially influence the Republican primary, indicating their deep-seated worry that they risk losing their extremely slim majority in the upper chamber as the midterm elections approach.

The Senate Majority PAC spent over $3 million on an attack ad against one of Hassan’s potential Republican opponents, state Senate President Chuck Morse– one of the more moderate candidates in the GOP primary race.

“Mitch McConnell’s Washington establishment is going all in for Chuck Morse, and it’s no surprise. Chuck Morse took more lobbyist money than any other New Hampshire state senator. Lobbyists are even running his campaign,” the ad states.

“One lobbyist worked for a Chinese company owned by a Communist Party official, and Morse hired another who lobbied for a mail order pharmacy that flooded New England with opioids,” the ad concludes, deeming Morse “another sleazy politician.”

The PAC spent $3.2 million on the attack ad ahead of the New Hampshire primary, which takes place Tuesday, September 13.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/06/democrats-dumping-millions-new-hampshire-protect-maggie-hassans-senate-seat/
« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 08:12:06 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

Chuck Morse was running effective commercials in New Hampshire running against Biden's Open Border policies.

The residents of New Hampshire are tired of fentanyl leaching into their state from Lawrence, Massachusetts.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.