Author Topic: National Republican Congressional Committee Chair: 'This Is a Security Election'  (Read 241 times)

Online libertybele

National Republican Congressional Committee Chair: 'This Is a Security Election'

Rep. Tom Emmer (R-Minn.), the chairman of the National Republican Congressional Committee, says the November election "can be summed up with one word: Security."

"It's about Americans' economic security," Emmer told Fox News on Sunday. "It's about Americans' economic security. It's about Americans' physical security."

Emmer said Democrats, including President Joe Biden, are not talking about any of that.

"On the economic front, because of failed Democrat policies, Americans are struggling," Emmer said. "They have to make difficult choices every single day about groceries and gas.

"And on the security side, the physical security, Democrats pro-criminal policies have put -- have literally made our cities war zones. If you look at for instance the congressman's own state, New York City, they are experiencing a crime epidemic because of cashless bail, which he supports. You look at my city of Minneapolis. Minneapolis has already had 6,000 assaults were reported since the beginning of the year.

"And look, it's about the southwestern border being run over by cartels who are terrorizing American citizens, about every community in this country having to deal with the fentanyl crisis and parents wondering if their child is going to be the one that dies next.

"This is a security election. It's about groceries and gas. It's about being safe and secure in our homes and communities. Democrats have caused this problem, and they're going to pay for it at the ballot box."

Emmer agreed that the Supreme Court ruling overturning Roe v. Wade has "helped to narrow the enthusiasm gap" for Republicans.

"That being said, if Democrats want to make abortion the main issue when every poll we have seen says that the economy and the cost of living is the number one issue, good luck to them trying to defend their extreme position. Every one of them voted for what I call the Chinese genocide bill, which would allow abortion up to moments before a child takes its first breath.

"I think our candidates know how to message that, and they'll be just fine in the midterms."

Emmer said the one question voters must ask themselves as they vote in November is this: "Am I better off today than I was two years ago? And it is a resounding no.............

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/susan-jones/national-republican-congressional-committee-chair-security-election
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

So what is the RNC proposing to do to shore up Americans' economic security?

Offline Longiron

So what is the RNC proposing to do to shore up Americans' economic security?

You know that answer? NOTHING as always. Look at the RINO party efforts in AZ, AK. GA, WI ,MI, PA. Stone cooled evidence of VOTER FRAUD and they support it. Why? Because most all REPUBLICANS are elected that way. Need The Pubbies to have a UNIPARTY that rules everything and this is what we have.