Author Topic: Judge halts prosecutors from using Trump Mar-a-Lago materials for criminal investigation  (Read 487 times)

Offline libertybele

Judge halts prosecutors from using Trump Mar-a-Lago materials for criminal investigation

A judge blocked federal prosecutors from continuing their criminal investigation into former President Donald Trump's handling of documents until a special master is appointed and has completed his or her work.

"The Court does not find that a temporary special master review under the present circumstances would cause undue delay [to the investigation]," said Judge Aileen Cannon of the Southern District of Florida, granting Trump's motion for a third-party review to look for privileged materials.

Trump's legal team argued its client's constitutional rights were violated and that there may have been privileged documents among those taken by federal officials, and the former president is pursuing the appointment of a special master to review independently the evidence that the FBI seized from his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida last month..............

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/judge-halts-prosecutors-from-using-trump-mar-a-lago-materials-for-criminal-investigation/ar-AA11uz92?rc=1&ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=7e0876b215544242d2422e8074464536

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This is what happens when a REAL Judge gets hold of a flimsy case. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

Margot Cleveland
@ProfMJCleveland
"As requested by the incumbent president"

1:53 PM · Sep 5, 2022

Yossi Gestetner
@YossiGestetner
Replying to @ProfMJCleveland

In the court ruling, the judge notes that the anti-Trump action came DIRECTLY from Biden. Seems outrageous? I guess ppl missed the May 2022 letter where National Archives informed Trump that the White House counsel's office removed any privilege claims by Trump!
1:59 PM · Sep 5, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

In the court ruling, the judge notes that the anti-Trump action came DIRECTLY from Biden. Seems outrageous? I guess ppl missed the May 2022 letter where National Archives informed Trump that the White House counsel's office removed any privilege claims by Trump!
1:59 PM · Sep 5, 2022

How labor saving. No need for an actual infraction. Simply remove privilege and voilà! Orange man bad! Send in FBI!

I’ve been through fish markets that smelled better than this setup.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How labor saving. No need for an actual infraction. Simply remove privilege and voilà! Orange man bad! Send in FBI!

I’ve been through fish markets that smelled better than this setup.
Bilge water on a fishing boat in high summer is perfume compared to this.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis