Author Topic: US OIL RESERVES NEARLY DEPLETED  (Read 519 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
US OIL RESERVES NEARLY DEPLETED
« on: September 05, 2022, 07:04:03 pm »
US OIL RESERVES NEARLY DEPLETED
Published: September 5, 2022 | Print Friendly and PDF

SOURCE: ARMSTRONG ECONOMICS

The US Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) has been at its lowest level since, ironically, 1984. The reservoirs are composed of four underground sites constructed from salt domes on the Gulf Coasts of Louisiana and Texas. The White House began extracting oil from the emergency reserves to combat rising gas prices. Politicians simply hope that the problem can be patched up for as long as they can remain in power.

In August, the US extracted 18 million barrels of crude. The stockpile now sits at only 450 million, reaching a nearly 40-year low. Additionally, the White House under Biden has been selling off the remaining reserves to foreign refiners. China received nearly a million barrels of oil to a subsidiary of Sinopec, a company that previously received BILLIONS in investments from an equity firm operated by none other than Hunter Biden. In fact, Biden has sold off nearly a quarter of oil reserves this year alone. Is he deliberately trying to create a crisis to spark the Great Reset?

Russia is not to blame for rising gas prices, as a gallon cost a mere $2.28 in December 2020. A year later, after Biden implemented disastrous green policies, the price rose to $3.40. Biden panicked once gas hit $5 in June and began to pull from the reserves to make it seem as if he had a grip on the problem. The government has no solution for the current energy crisis. The best we can hope for is the Republicans coming to power and demanding that domestic production continue immediately.

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/83403/us-oil-reserves-nearly.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Hoodat

Re: US OIL RESERVES NEARLY DEPLETED
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2022, 07:12:49 pm »
All part of the plan.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2022, 07:17:12 pm »
Pedo Joe had better pray that hurricane season remains quiet in the GOM.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2022, 07:27:02 pm »
Joe is despicable and this is according to the plans of his puppet masters.  It is truly disheartening to know that we were energy independent just a short time ago. 9999hair out0000
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2022, 07:27:32 pm »
Pedo Joe had better pray that hurricane season remains quiet in the GOM.

Things are starting to heat up and the season is early yet.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online rustynail

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2022, 08:45:02 pm »
No problem we can just put solar panels and wind turbines on the site.  Win win.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2022, 09:49:45 pm »
No problem we can just put solar panels and wind turbines on the site.  Win win.

888high58888

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2022, 07:21:01 am »
Joe is despicable and this is according to the plans of his puppet masters.  It is truly disheartening to know that we were energy independent just a short time ago. 9999hair out0000
We're still drilling where we can...and waiting for a change of management in DC.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis