Author Topic: Greenpeace Co-Founder Slams Globalist 'Suicidal' Climate Change Pact (Video)  (Read 212 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Greenpeace Co-Founder Slams Globalist 'Suicidal' Climate Change Pact (Video)

Amy MekSeptember 5, 20227 

Patrick Moore warns that we are facing a situation where a “huge number of very powerful organizations and elites” call for unnecessary and dangerous policies, many of which are hyper-focused on climate.

In a recent interview with German lawyer Reiner Fuellmich, the co-founder & ex-President of Greenpeace, Dr. Patrick Moore, strongly opposed the left-wing scheme that there are too many people on earth, causing it to get too hot. Instead, he believes humanity is way better off today than in the past centuries, thanks to science and innovations.

Moore warns that we are facing a situation where a “huge number of very powerful organizations and elites” call for unnecessary and dangerous policies, many of which are hyper-focused on climate. These policies are nothing but a “suicide pact, a death wish of some sort,” declares Moore.

Moore, who originally co-founded Greenpeace, discussed what happened when the organization grew more prominent and was hijacked by left-wing extremists. Unfortunately, it became a business with shifted priorities, money over ideals. Furthermore, the group became radicalized, describing humanity as “enemies of the earth.”

https://rairfoundation.com/greenpeace-co-founder-slams-globalist-suicidal-climate-change-pact-video/
« Last Edit: September 05, 2022, 07:01:19 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson