Author Topic: Trump Goes On Offensive, Blasts “Radical Left Maniacs And RINOS” In Blistering Statement  (Read 167 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Goes On Offensive, Blasts “Radical Left Maniacs And RINOS” In Blistering Statement

by Chad Prather September 6, 2022

Former President Donald Trump has predicted that the latest rounds of left-wing assaults against him will fail and will only prove that he “did nothing wrong.” He also took an opportunity to share some strong words to his enemies that are still trying to destroy him. This is a pretty epic message.

“So much talk, back and forth, including from my many patriotic ‘defenders & supporters,’ about our federal government working every seldom (or never used) rule and regulation in order to get and destroy, at any cost, President Donald J. Trump,” the former president went on to write on Truth Social on Sunday night.

“Same concepts, anger and radical left maniacs and RINOs who have been working the system of hoaxes and scams ever since I came down the ‘golden escalator’ in Trump Tower seven years ago,” he continued. “They also have the same problem, however — I DID NOTHING WRONG!!!”

more
https://thebluestateconservative.com/2022/09/06/trump-goes-on-offensive-blasts-radical-left-maniacs-and-rinos-in-blistering-statement/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Trump has at the ground level have to fight 100,000 criminals infliltrating the FBI/DOJ.

Not sure that war is winnable, when it is with one man vs. The U.S. Gestapo.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.