Author Topic: Hillary Clinton: ‘The Gutsiest Thing I Ever Did’ Was Stay in My Marriage  (Read 2467 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Hillary Clinton: ‘The Gutsiest Thing I Ever Did’ Was Stay in My Marriage
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2022, 12:20:46 am »
Can you even imagine being as hard up as Web must have been?

She must have milked him.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2022, 01:21:00 am »
There's more cringe worthy news about Hillary.  .....

What you've all been wanting to know  *****rollingeyes*****  (Good grief)

Hillary Clinton describes the moment she decided to switch to her famous pantsuits

Hillary Clinton revealed that the origins of her trademark penchant for pantsuits trace back to "suggestive" photos from a public appearance in Brazil that ultimately led to her photo being used in lingerie advertisements.
The former first lady described the incident in an interview with CBS News alongside her daughter, Chelsea Clinton, while promoting their new Apple TV+ docuseries "Gutsy."
"I was sitting on a couch and the press was let in," Clinton said, describing an event during a trip to Brazil when she was first lady. "There were a bunch of them, shooting up."

"And all of a sudden, the White House gets alerted to these billboards that show me sitting down with, I thought, my legs together. But the way it's shot, it's sort of suggestive."

Clinton said that incident was the first of several moments where she felt uncomfortable with the angle and positioning of photographers at her public events, which she said she "couldn't deal with" and inspired the switch from to pantsuits...............

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/04/politics/hillary-clinton-pantsuits-apple-tv-show/index.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2022, 01:24:27 am »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2022, 02:22:28 am »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2022, 06:20:24 am »

Hillary Clinton describes the moment she decided to switch to her famous pantsuits

Hillary Clinton revealed that the origins of her trademark penchant for pantsuits trace back to "suggestive" photos from a public appearance in Brazil that ultimately led to her photo being used in lingerie advertisements.

"I was sitting on a couch and the press was let in," Clinton said, describing an event during a trip to Brazil when she was first lady. "There were a bunch of them, shooting up."

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/04/politics/hillary-clinton-pantsuits-apple-tv-show/index.html

I'm sure this had nothing to do with switching to pants .....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2022, 09:17:45 am »
Gutsy my ASS! She stayed in her sham marriage for one simple reason, whatever else the bent one is he's considered likable by a large segment while the bitch is about as likable as an extreme case of Shingles. Like always the bitch needed Bill's coattails.
:yowsa:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2022, 09:21:35 am »

Gotta cover the cankles....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2022, 12:44:59 pm »

Note to Chelsea's husband.  Look into your future.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2022, 01:24:48 pm »

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2022, 05:53:25 pm »
Gutsy my ASS! She stayed in her sham marriage for one simple reason, whatever else the bent one is he's considered likable by a large segment while the bitch is about as likable as an extreme case of Shingles. Like always the bitch needed Bill's coattails.

@GtHawk

And he may have needed her even more. No matter WHAT he got caught doing,all he had to do was smile,shrug,and then walk away leaving the cameras looking at Bubbette!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2022, 06:04:15 pm »
If there was ever a need for "upskirt" photo's of a 1st Lady I would think Big Mike Obama would be a target of interest.

Barack's bride has a unit. You'll not convince me otherwise. And no one wants to see that sausage casing.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2022, 06:09:41 pm »
It may have well been the gutsiest thing she's ever done, but let's face it, that's not a high standard.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2022, 06:26:40 pm »
Hillary Clinton says 'suggestive' upskirt photos prompted her to start wearing pantsuits

Trust me Hillary no one wants to look up your skirt.....

« Last Edit: September 05, 2022, 06:27:29 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2022, 06:35:55 pm »
Barack's bride has a unit. You'll not convince me otherwise. And no one wants to see that sausage casing.

*bouche*

« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2022, 11:43:57 pm »

The future's on the move .....  :laugh:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2022, 01:28:30 am »
Webb Hubbell: 'No comment' on fathering Chelsea Clinton - WND
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2022, 09:28:43 am »
Bill's coattails, PERIOD!!!

And that dress on page 1, with the COVID flowers, uggh!   She has no sense for fashion, whatsoever!  Is she blind?

Quite tired of the corrupt Clintons and their crime escapades.

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2022, 05:05:09 pm »
Hillary Clinton to Melania Trump: ‘How’s Your Summer Going?’
Daily Beast, Sep 9, 2022

Hillary Clinton has one question for Melania Trump—as Donald Trump faces investigations and possible criminal charges: “How’s your summer going?”

And for Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, who wants to take aim at marriage equality following the court’s demolition of Roe v. Wade: “Don’t you want to retire?”

In a candid, barnstorming appearance on Andy Cohen’s Bravo chat show Watch What Happens Live alongside daughter Chelsea Clinton (who sits on the board of IAC, The Daily Beast’s parent company) to promote their new TV show, Gutsy, the former secretary of state held nothing back, in talking about the “captive cult” of the Republican Party still in thrall to Trump, fighting bigotry, and why she does not regret her “deplorables” line.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/hillary-clinton-shades-melania-clarence-thomas-donald-trump-ted-cruz-on-watch-what-happens-live?ref=scroll

« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2022, 05:18:06 pm »
Let's review, shall we ...... and remember Hillary can't help herself ---- she's a bitter, venomous drunk.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2022, 05:44:20 pm »
Hillary Clinton to Melania Trump: ‘How’s Your Summer Going?’
A lot better than your eternity will be going, witch.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org