Author Topic: Hillary Clinton: ‘The Gutsiest Thing I Ever Did’ Was Stay in My Marriage  (Read 2483 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 4 Sep 2022

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on “CBS Sunday Morning” that the bravest thing she ever did was stay in her marriage after her husband, then-President Bill Clinton had a sexual relationship with then-24-year-old White House intern Monica Lewinsky.

Clinton said, “I think some people like gutsy women. I think some people are afraid, threatened by gutsy women. I think some are put off by gutsy women.”

She added, “The gutsiest thing I ever did privately was stay in my marriage. It was not easy, and it was something that only I could decide. Then in my public life, running for president, I mean, it was hard. It was really hard. And it was, you know, trying to be on that tightrope without a net and nobody in front of me because it hadn’t been done before.”

Co-host Norah O’Donnell said, “I guess I was surprised that you said staying in your marriage was gutsier than running for president. ”

Clinton said, “Well, it was in terms of my private life it was really hard. and as you know, everybody had an opinion about it. People who I never met had very strong opinions about it. And it took a lot of honestly prayer and thoughtfulness and talking to people I totally trusted to really think through because it was all being done in public, Norah, it made it even more painful and difficult, but I have no regrets.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/09/04/hillary-clinton-the-gutsiest-thing-i-ever-did-was-stay-in-my-marriage/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
In the bizarro world of the left, all acts of cowardice are "courageous."

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
What would Bonnie be without Clyde?
What would Hillery be without Bubba?

Name famous criminal gold-diggers for a 1000
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

In the bizarro world of the left, all acts of cowardice are "courageous."

Yup

Offline aligncare

She meant to say the most expedient thing she ever did was to stay in her marriage. However, I think it’s a toss up between that and busting up her hard drive and cell phone after congress subpoenaed them. Hillary is the queen of expediency.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Gutsy my ASS! She stayed in her sham marriage for one simple reason, whatever else the bent one is he's considered likable by a large segment while the bitch is about as likable as an extreme case of Shingles. Like always the bitch needed Bill's coattails.

Offline mountaineer

Gutsy or nah?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Hillary Clinton: ‘The Gutsiest Thing I Ever Did’ Was Stay in My Marriage
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2022, 07:51:20 pm »
Gutsy or nah?

I've seen that material before, hanging on a curtain rod. The witch hat is perfect!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2022, 07:52:37 pm »
Those red blotches look like a stylized Covid-19 virus.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2022, 07:56:50 pm »
Those red blotches look like a stylized Covid-19 virus.

:yowsa: Now that you've pointed it out, I can see it.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline yodaspock

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2022, 08:16:15 pm »
That is she wearing a covid-19 tent?

Offline BellyAche

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2022, 09:26:01 pm »
At this point the “bravest thing” she could do is look at herself in the mirror figuratively and literally!!

:amen: On all the remarks here!!!
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2022, 09:41:20 pm »
Hillary Clinton says 'suggestive' upskirt photos prompted her to start wearing pantsuits

Yahoo Life
Hillary Clinton says 'suggestive' upskirt photos prompted her to start wearing pantsuits
Erin Donnelly
Sun, September 4, 2022 at 1:26 PM·2 min read

Hillary Clinton started wearing pantsuits — now considered her fashion signature — after "suggestive" photos were taken of her in a skirt during her time as first lady.

In a new interview with Norah O'Donnell for CBS Sunday Morning alongside daughter Chelsea, the former presidential candidate shares that she switched up her style after visiting Brazil on a state visit in 1995. Clinton wore a cream skirt suit during her visit, in which photographers shot her from below.

"I was sitting on a couch, and the press was let in. There were a bunch of them shooting up," the former presidential candidate shared. Some of the photos — in which Clinton's underwear appeared to be visible — were later used in ads for Brazil's Duloren lingerie.

"All of a sudden the White House gets alerted to these billboards that show me sitting down — I thought my legs were together — but the way it's shot, it's sort of suggestive," Clinton, 74, added. "And then I also began to have the experience of having photographers all the time. I'd be on a stage, I'd be climbing stairs — and they'd be below me. I just couldn't deal with it, so I started wearing pants."

Chelsea, 42, broke in to share her thoughts on that photographer behavior: "So creepy. That's so creepy."

more
https://news.yahoo.com/hillary-clinton-upskirt-photos-underwear-started-wearing-pantsuits-182648748.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2022, 10:22:41 pm »
If there was ever a need for "upskirt" photo's of a 1st Lady I would think Big Mike Obama would be a target of interest.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2022, 10:28:41 pm »
The gutsiest things she ever did was lie about 13 dead Americans and then ask "What difference does it make?"

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2022, 10:45:54 pm »

Yahoo Life
Erin Donnelly
Sun, September 4, 2022 at 1:26 PM·2 min read

Hillary Clinton started wearing pantsuits — now considered her fashion signature — after "suggestive" photos were taken of her in a skirt during her time as first lady.

In a new interview with Norah O'Donnell for CBS Sunday Morning alongside daughter Chelsea, the former presidential candidate shares that she switched up her style after visiting Brazil on a state visit in 1995. Clinton wore a cream skirt suit during her visit, in which photographers shot her from below.

"I was sitting on a couch, and the press was let in. There were a bunch of them shooting up," the former presidential candidate shared. Some of the photos — in which Clinton's underwear appeared to be visible — were later used in ads for Brazil's Duloren lingerie.

"All of a sudden the White House gets alerted to these billboards that show me sitting down — I thought my legs were together — but the way it's shot, it's sort of suggestive," Clinton, 74, added. "And then I also began to have the experience of having photographers all the time. I'd be on a stage, I'd be climbing stairs — and they'd be below me. I just couldn't deal with it, so I started wearing pants."

Chelsea, 42, broke in to share her thoughts on that photographer behavior: "So creepy. That's so creepy."

more
https://news.yahoo.com/hillary-clinton-upskirt-photos-underwear-started-wearing-pantsuits-182648748.html

*bouche* :3: :3: :3: ***suicide*** PUHLEASE! I bet even Webb Hubbell barely kept from puking.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2022, 10:48:46 pm by GtHawk »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2022, 11:04:11 pm »
Yeah,it was either stay married to Bubba,or become a ladies room attendant in a hotel somewhere.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2022, 11:06:23 pm »
Gutsy my ASS! She stayed in her sham marriage for one simple reason, whatever else the bent one is he's considered likable by a large segment while the bitch is about as likable as an extreme case of Shingles. Like always the bitch needed Bill's coattails.

@GtHawk

And he needed the cover of having a wife to avoid lawsuits and to run for public office.

Purely a marriage of convenience. Bubbette! ended up taking a lot of the "hits" that Bubba should have taken.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2022, 11:09:49 pm »
*bouche* :3: :3: :3: ***suicide*** PUHLEASE! I bet even Webb Hubbell barely kept from puking.

Can you even imagine being as hard up as Web must have been?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2022, 11:35:14 pm »
Can you even imagine being as hard up as Web must have been?
Drunk, I'm thinking almost comatose.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2022, 11:37:55 pm »
Drunk, I'm thinking almost comatose.

Had to be!   :drunk:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2022, 11:44:21 pm »
@GtHawk

And he needed the cover of having a wife to avoid lawsuits and to run for public office.

Purely a marriage of convenience. Bubbette! ended up taking a lot of the "hits" that Bubba should have taken.

@sneakypete you are right; clearly a marriage of convenience.