Author Topic: Iraq vet and former Democratic Party official criticizes Biden over presence of Marines in speech  (Read 180 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Iraq vet and former Democratic Party official criticizes Biden over presence of Marines in speech
Veronica Stracqualursi - Friday

An Iraq War veteran and former Democratic Party official on Friday criticized the presence of US Marines in the backdrop of President Joe Biden’s speech in Philadelphia, during which he issued stinging political criticism of Republicans.

Veteran takes issue with Marines placed in backdrop of Biden's speech

View on Watch “We need to make sure that our military is as removed from politics as possible and it’s not right if a Democrat uses the military as a political pawn and it’s not right if the Republican Party does it as well. None of our politicians or elected leaders should do that,” Allison Jaslow, a former executive director of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, told CNN’s Brianna Keilar on “New Day.”

Philips Respironics Nuance Pro Nasal Pillow System - Fit Pack Without Headgear
Biden on Thursday warned that former President Donald Trump and his Republican followers represent “an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our Republic” and that their attempts to undermine democracy could devolve into violence. Biden called on his audience to vote in November, backed by traditionally apolitical symbols like the United States Marine Band and two Marines positioned where they were seen on camera throughout the speech.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/iraq-vet-and-former-democratic-party-official-criticizes-biden-over-presence-of-marines-in-speech/ar-AA11oxcr
« Last Edit: September 04, 2022, 11:02:23 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden should have asked Vlady if he could borrow a couple of Russian soldiers for the speech, then no one would have said a word. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson