Author Topic: ARMY DIVISIONS TAPPED TO SUPPORT RECRUITING  (Read 193 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ARMY DIVISIONS TAPPED TO SUPPORT RECRUITING
« on: September 04, 2022, 10:42:17 am »
ARMY DIVISIONS TAPPED TO SUPPORT RECRUITING
Soldiers talk to teens about serving in the Army
Thu, 09/01/2022 - 13:30

Soldiers from five active-duty divisions are providing “campaign-level support” to help the Army navigate the national recruiting crisis, a senior commander said.

The recruiting mission belongs to the Army Recruiting Command, but the recruiting slump that has caused a significant shortfall in the Army’s ability to enlist new soldiers is “a Total Army problem,” said Gen. Andrew Poppas, commander of Army Forces Command, which is the Army’s largest command and consists of more than 750,000 soldiers in the Regular Army, Army National Guard and Army Reserve.

The Army and the other services are facing a tough recruiting environment after the COVID-19 pandemic forced recruiters to miss out on almost two years of face-to-face contact with high schoolers, and the services grapple with a cohort of young people who are either unfit or unwilling to serve.

https://www.ausa.org/news/army-divisions-tapped-support-recruiting
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: ARMY DIVISIONS TAPPED TO SUPPORT RECRUITING
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2022, 10:43:09 am »
 :wtf:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson