Author Topic: Online death threats against Biden after speech  (Read 2805 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Online death threats against Biden after speech
« on: September 03, 2022, 06:44:37 pm »
Online death threats against Biden after speech
Yahoo News
Jana Winter
September 2, 2022, 7:31 PM

President Biden’s fiery speech in Philadelphia denouncing former President Donald Trump and what he described as “extreme MAGA ideology” has sparked online calls for violence, including death threats against the president, according to documents obtained by Yahoo News.

Biden’s remarks also prompted immediate concerns from senior counterterrorism officials who said they fear that calling Trump supporters extremists would be viewed as a call to arms and would only inflame an already volatile threat environment.

“Too much of what’s happening in our country today is not normal,” Biden said Thursday night at Independence Hall, flanked by two U.S. Marines. “Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic.”

By Friday afternoon, posts on forums popular among white supremacists and far-right extremists called for the assassination of Biden, and named Jewish administration officials including Attorney General Merrick Garland, Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen and Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas as potential targets. Declarations of civil war were also appearing, according to documents detailing some of the threats.

“On Gab, one user posted a series of violent threats accusing Biden of stealing the election,” according to a threat alert from Site Intelligence Group sent to law enforcement agencies and others on Friday. Trump and many of his supporters have long claimed, without evidence, that the 2020 presidential election won by Biden was stolen from Trump due to widespread voter fraud.

Site Intelligence Group, which tracks online extremism activity, issued several threat alerts detailing calls for violence in response to Biden’s speech. The potential threats were posted in online forums tied to the Proud Boys, neo-Nazis and other extremist groups.

“Users on several far-right and ultranationalist venues made violent threats against President Joe Biden following his speech addressing political extremism on September 1, 2022,” said one of the alerts. “Users advocated for Biden to be murdered and predicted violence if he continues speaking about the topic.”

more
https://www.aol.com/news/biden-speech-denouncing-trump-maga-003139236.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Online death threats against Biden after speech
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2022, 06:45:48 pm »
I think all here know not to post threats such as these online...I appreciate your restraint...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2022, 07:30:40 pm »
Online death theats can come from anywhere and mean absoutely nothing...

The assumption that they come from the right is absolutely bogus...
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2022, 08:10:39 pm »
Online death theats can come from anywhere and mean absoutely nothing...

The assumption that they come from the right is absolutely bogus...

Hey @GourmetDan!  LTNS!!

You are correct, and if the truth were ever revealed, it would show it started from the White Hut, and 99% of the "threats" are from Dems trying to stoke rage and wait for the false flag event to exploit against us.

The purpose of the Hitler Speech was twofold:  Shore up the extremest left wing of the Rat Party, and secondly to goad Republicans into a violent act.  They will be staging that in the weeks to come, because we won't take the bait.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2022, 08:11:08 pm »
President Biden’s fiery speech in Philadelphia denouncing former President Donald Trump and what he described as “extreme MAGA ideology” has sparked online calls for violence, including death threats against the president, according to documents obtained by Yahoo News.

lol
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2022, 08:33:05 pm »
I think all here know not to post threats such as these online...I appreciate your restraint...
Only a fool would publicly project their intentions to allow authorities to stop such an attempt. Fools, and Hal Turner/Fred Phelps types who want to goad others into making similar threats on the government's behalf.

Claims of death threats are almost always nothing but ploys to gain sympathy and to shut down opposition.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2022, 08:36:12 pm »
Put the FBI on it.  They are like Niedermeyer.  Sneaky little shits.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2022, 08:41:05 pm »

:silly:
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2022, 08:47:23 pm »

Oh wait, that was against Trump.  Nevermind.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2022, 11:07:28 pm »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2022, 01:55:43 am »
Death threats from the khaki pants/blue polo/sunglasses crew, most likely.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2022, 03:35:29 am »
Probably were posted by the FBI.

No sane patriot is even whispering anything illegal about now, no matter how much this nonsense is aggravating us.

I have seen this since grade school, when some insufferable snot would finally goad some kid into slapping them, and then play the victim. Who got in trouble? Not the snot.

Let him rant and call us names. This is his last term, anyway.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2022, 03:40:19 am »
"By Friday afternoon, posts on forums popular among white supremacists and far-right extremists called for the assassination of Biden, and named Jewish administration officials including Attorney General Merrick Garland, Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen and Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas as potential targets."

I'm calling "BullBush" on that one. Anybody with 2 IQ points to rub together understands that Biden is a babbling fool that doesn't even understand what HE is talking about,and suddenly we are supposed to start taking this cretin seriously?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2022, 05:29:13 am »
Nobody in their right mind, especially a conservative, would ever do anything to give this mentally incompetent douche martyr status.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2022, 06:51:08 am »
Nobody in their right mind, especially a conservative, would ever do anything to give this mentally incompetent douche martyr status.

Yeah, face it, if the whole forum here decided to go grape-ape on Biden, we would have to stop by the pharmacy before getting out of our rockers and wheelchairs to do it. Lol
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2022, 12:04:07 pm »
Yeah, face it, if the whole forum here decided to go grape-ape on Biden, we would have to stop by the pharmacy before getting out of our rockers and wheelchairs to do it. Lol

@Sighlass

I will have you know that sometimes I can stay awake for hours in a row!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2022, 12:05:12 pm »

I need a nap just thinking about it.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2022, 12:22:05 pm »
Who the hell would want to kill Joe Biden? He's already brain dead and is not the people in control. Then we would have the cackling fool to replace him? If there are death threats, they are all coming from the FBI/Anifa who cannot be punished no matter what they do.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2022, 12:22:23 pm »

My concern is that Antifa buttholes will successfully conduct a Jussie Smollett' type event on a very high Democrat politician or judge.

Let's face it @Sighlass   Without the media microphone, Trump supporters are toast.

...and don't let the huge crowds in Wilkes-Barre last night fool you.  Remember, Biden campaigned from his basement.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2022, 01:14:11 pm »
Who the hell would want to kill Joe Biden? He's already brain dead and is not the people in control. Then we would have the cackling fool to replace him? If there are death threats, they are all coming from the FBI/Anifa who cannot be punished no matter what they do.

@240B

Uhhhh,taken a look at the VP recently?

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2022, 02:50:52 pm »
Oh dear me.  Where are my pearls.  Has anyone posted images of a beheaded Biden yet?   No, I didn’t think so.  This is the MSM and the DNC trying to get a Reichstag fire started. 

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2022, 02:53:27 pm »
Gab is way too "over the top" for my tastes. It has become a boogeymen for the left.  Who knows what percentage of the people on Gab are astroturf liberals?  I have no doubt that white supremacists exist, however.  So does Q-Anon, God bless their little misguided souls.  I have absolutely no use for Alex Jones.

But the left wants us to denounce these folks, even as they make Black Lives Matter and Antifa mainstream. That is a huge problem, since the threat from the leftist kooks far exceeds the threat from the kooks on the right.

I have no doubt some stupid right wing idiots threatened Joe Biden.  Stupid left wing idiots threatened Supreme Court justices recently, but the MSM could care less.  So if the mainstream of American culture -- and by this I mean the deep state, mainstream media, educational institutions. federal law enforcement/intelligence, and government bureaus -- cannot call out ALL threats to our way of life, I see no reason why conservative politicians should be the only ones rejecting support from every quarter where they can find it.

The cold, hard truth of the matter is that the only people standing between the American people and global, authoritarian communism at this point are rednecks in pickup trucks.  And the global authoritarian communists know it.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2022, 02:56:28 pm »
Gab is way too "over the top" for my tastes. It has become a boogeymen for the left.  Who knows what percentage of the people on Gab are astroturf liberals?  I have no doubt that white supremacists exist, however.  So does Q-Anon, God bless their little misguided souls.  I have absolutely no use for Alex Jones.

But the left wants us to denounce these folks, even as they make Black Lives Matter and Antifa mainstream. That is a huge problem, since the threat from the leftist kooks far exceeds the threat from the kooks on the right.

I have no doubt some stupid right wing idiots threatened Joe Biden.  Stupid left wing idiots threatened Supreme Court justices recently, but the MSM could care less.  So if the mainstream of American culture -- and by this I mean the deep state, mainstream media, educational institutions. federal law enforcement/intelligence, and government bureaus -- cannot call out ALL threats to our way of life, I see no reason why conservative politicians should be the only ones rejecting support from every quarter where they can find it.

The cold, hard truth of the matter is that the only people standing between the American people and global, authoritarian communism at this point are rednecks in pickup trucks.  And the global authoritarian communists know it.

:thumbsup:

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2022, 04:21:24 pm »
@Sighlass

I will have you know that sometimes I can stay awake for hours in a row!
Dang Pete, what's your secret?

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2022, 04:25:09 pm »
The ONLY people I can think of that would want to hurt Brandon and end him are the same people pulling his puppet strings, he is becoming more of a liability every day to where the only use they will have left for him is to garner the sympathy for a expired(I know he expired long ago, president.