Author Topic: Not enough criminals in country music, that’s BiASeD! Says Congressman who calls for the RAP Act  (Read 209 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Not enough criminals in country music, that’s BiASeD! Says Congressman who calls for the RAP Act
Posted at 10:08 am on September 3, 2022 by FoundersGirl

Disclaimer: this could all be one big parody. Coming from a Congressman, however, it is in all likelihood completely absurd – but not a joke. Congressman Jamaal Bowman from New York proclaimed that the lack of criminal country music artists is indicative of bias in our criminal justice system. Don’t worry he favors a solution: the RAP Act.

Respondents were quick to point out that country artists do sort of have a reputation.

Is it having a shootout or singing about a shootout that should be eligible for prosecution, be ye cowboy or rapper? Wait just a minute.

https://twitchy.com/foundersgirl-313133/2022/09/03/not-enough-criminals-in-country-music-thats-biased-says-congressman-who-calls-for-the-rap-act/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson