Author Topic: Joe Biden delivers “one of the most menacing, bitter, angry and divisive speeches in modern US polit  (Read 719 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Legal Insurrection  by William A. Jacobson Thursday, September 1, 2022

Joe Biden delivers “one of the most menacing, bitter, angry and divisive speeches in modern US political history”

Watch it. Remember it. Understand that Joe Biden is trying to provoke conflict, he wants it, his handlers want it. They launched this campaign about a month ago. It’s calculated.

Joe Biden’s speech tonight, claiming to be a presidential address demanding free network coverage, was so far over the top its almost indescribable. It wasn’t just an attack on another candidate, it was a Declaration of War in demonic terms on the roughly half of the electorate who voted for that candidate.

Nile Gardener had it right:

“Joe Biden’s address in Philadelphia tonight is one of the most menacing, bitter, angry and divisive speeches in modern US political history. Hard to believe that a US president can stoop to this level, condemning tens of millions of Americans as enemies and a threat to democracy.”

Please watch it. I know you don’t want to, but you must. You need to know. Almost everything he accused “MAGA forces” of wanting are in fact what this president and his party have advocated.

The phrasing was what you would expect in a dictatorship preparing the ground for persecution and purge.

“MAGA Republicans…embrace anger. They thrive on chaos. They live not in the light of truth but in the shadow of lies.”

More: https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/09/joe-biden-delivers-one-of-the-most-menacing-bitter-angry-and-divisive-speeches-in-modern-us-political-history/

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It was his coup speech.
The Republic is lost.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
My mother who has been around a bit, she's going on 91, said it reminded her of Stalin and she is more worried for America now than at any other time since she and my father arrived 70 years ago from Hungary.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I doubt ol' white joe had any input in the wording of that speech.
As in... zero.

All he did was get up there, get agitated, and shout it out.

Offline Killer Clouds

I doubt ol' white joe had any input in the wording of that speech.
As in... zero.

All he did was get up there, get agitated, and shout it out.
That is more than likely the truth. The question is who did write that speech.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
My mother who has been around a bit, she's going on 91, said it reminded her of Stalin and she is more worried for America now than at any other time since she and my father arrived 70 years ago from Hungary.

:crying:
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
That is more than likely the truth. The question is who did write that speech.
Whomever it was who wrote the speech did Trump and all Republicans a huge favor.
The red light and the upward pointed camera scared the shit out of immigrants, legal and illegal.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2022, 03:18:13 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

Whomever is was who wrote the speech did Trump and all Republicans a huge favor.
The red light and the upward pointed camera scared the shit out of immigrants, legal and illegal.

That maybe but those that wrote the speech are unfortunately in control.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Idiot

My brother and his wife taught mostly Russian students at a college right outside of Budapest, Hungary.  I was fortunate enough to spend 3 weeks traveling around the country.  What a beautiful place and the people were so incredibly kind.

Sadly, Soros was sponsoring my brother and his wife to teach there.   **nononono*