Author Topic: A Preschool Teacher's Disturbing Social Media Gets Him Barred from Job  (Read 721 times)

Offline mountaineer

A Preschool Teacher's Disturbing Social Media Gets Him Barred from Job
By Andy Ngo
9/1/22 at 11:58 AM EDT
A preschool teacher in Portland, Oregon, who is the recipient of thousands of dollars in donations after coming forward about contracting monkeypox, has been deemed a "serious danger to the health and safety of children" following the revelation of a disturbing social media history first investigated by Newsweek.

Marco Antonio Reyes Rojas was first featured on local television earlier this summer where he talked about the challenges of contracting monkeypox and needing to isolate. The 30-year-old Mexican-American, who is openly gay, shared photos of the pustules and rash he developed. He had previously been featured in the local press for his political advocacy on behalf of illegal foreign nationals living in the U.S. On social media, he blamed the United States for his suffering with monkeypox.   ...

The media blitz worked. Within days, over $7,000 was quickly raised for the preschool teacher who works at the Fruit and Flower Child Care Center in Portland. But after Newsweek requested comment from the state education department on Reyes Rojas's social media posts, the State of Oregon issued an emergency order of suspension immediately barring him from providing care to children.  ...

On June 4, 2021, he tweeted about masturbating at work on his account, "@Sensual_Bottom." "It felt sooooo good," he wrote. "I don't know why I haven't done this yet." The tweet marked the beginning of him posting regularly about being sexually aroused or under the influence at work. The bio-line of his account read: "30 year old Mexican oral power bottom living in Portland, OR. Preschool teacher by day and sensual bottom by night. 18+."

On Nov. 17, 2021, he posted two nude photographs of himself. On Dec. 15, 2021, he tweeted: "Hungover, horny, and at work." The posts continued in 2022. On Jan. 13, he tweeted: "I'm so horny at work." On April 4, he wrote: "I swear I'm still high rn [right now] at work. And horny."   ...
Full story at Newsweek
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Re: A Preschool Teacher's Disturbing Social Media Gets Him Barred from Job
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2022, 01:37:22 pm »
:facepalm2:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2022, 03:18:26 pm »
Sounds like the parents of the children that were supposed to under the care of this degenerate mentally ill individual should throw him a good old fashioned blanket party, just before the tar and feathering and giving him a ride out of town on a rail.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2022, 03:23:41 pm »
Sounds like the parents of the children that were supposed to under the care of this degenerate mentally ill individual should throw him a good old fashioned blanket party, just before the tar and feathering and giving him a ride out of town on a rail.
That, or just castrate him now.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2022, 06:20:31 pm »
That, or just castrate him now.
Yeah that sounds appealing, but I'm pretty sure that there is only one thing that stops someone like this probable pedophile and stoping the action at its nether's isn't going to stop the threat.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2022, 08:39:55 pm »
I'm wondering just who actually had the courage to bar this guy from contact with kids?

Next thing we know, this "teacher" will be reinstated and the person who fired him will be canned, instead.

After all, it IS Portland, folks...

Offline Dexter1989

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2022, 09:15:49 pm »
I know it's not fair but I would never trust a 30-year-old man to be in charge of caring for my preschool aged child.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2022, 09:41:59 pm »
I know it's not fair but I would never trust a 30-year-old man to be in charge of caring for my preschool aged child.
Indeed. You have to ask why a 30-year-old male is so interested in very young children.

Offline Dexter1989

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2022, 09:49:05 pm »
Indeed. You have to ask why a 30-year-old male is so interested in very young children.
Clearly this dude is an absolute creep, but yeah, I wonder about any grown man that seeks employment that charges him with caring for small children.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2022, 10:21:09 pm »
My first male teacher was in fifth grade, I believe. He later became principal. While it's possible that a non-pedophile would go into early childhood education, and I wouldn't paint with too broad a brush here, it's clear that this particular guy did it just for the sexual arousal factor.

Offline Dexter1989

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2022, 10:23:27 pm »
My first male teacher was in fifth grade, I believe. He later became principal. While it's possible that a non-pedophile would go into early childhood education, and I wouldn't paint with too broad a brush here, it's clear that this particular guy did it just for the sexual arousal factor.

Elementary school is a lot different than preschool or earlier in my opinion. Children that young are very vulnerable and have trouble even verbalizing their own reality. I'm sure decent men care for kids that young professionally, but I wouldn't trust it.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2022, 10:24:19 pm by Dexter1989 »