Author Topic: Biden’s Attempt To Be America’s ‘Soul Man’ Crashes And Burns by James Howard Kunstler  (Read 195 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s Attempt To Be America’s ‘Soul Man’ Crashes And Burns

by James Howard Kunstler September 3, 2022

I knew Abe Lincoln, and that was no Gettysburg Address….

I knew we were in for the business with that “soul of the nation” build-up ballyhoo, but I didn’t exactly expect Independence Hall to be decorated in blood red and sepulchral black à la the-mouth-of-hell for a sermon by the Lord of the Flies himself. Somehow his staff managed to get the Old Trickster to the fiery podium on-time, where, in his trademark inside-out and upside-down mode of argument, he inveighed wrathfully against the “grave threat to democracy” posed by an opposition laboring to undermine “our personal rights…the pursuit of justice [and] the rule of law.” Roger that, Kemosabe.

I confess, I was hoping to see MAGA superhero Homey D. Clown materialize in a puff of rainbow-colored smoke right up there beside the sulfurous incarnation of “Joe Biden.”

“MAGA Republicans have made their choice,” the hypothetical president shouted. “They embrace anger… they live, not in the light of truth, but in the shadow of lies.”

“I don’t think so,” Homey would have surely retorted. Upon which, Homey whaps the Party of Chaos’s front-man upside his hair-plugged noggin with a sock full of Milk Duds. “Homey don’t play that.”

So much for reveries of true righteousness….

more
https://thebluestateconservative.com/2022/09/03/bidens-attempt-to-be-americas-soul-man-crashes-and-burns/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Totally off-topic, but when I saw the name "James Howard Kuntsler", I thought I'd recommend to forum members looking for interesting fiction to read (in order) his "World Made by Hand" series of books about life in upstate Washington County, NY, in a post-apocalyptic world. Very enjoyable.

The order of the novels is:
World Made By Hand (2008)
The Witch of Hebron (2010)
A History of the Future (2014)
The Harrows Of Spring (2016)

They can be "found", if you know where to look.
One place to do sum huntin' is
z-lib.org/

Online mountaineer

Following Mark Zuckerberg’s epic mistake telling Joe Rogan that the government used his company, Facebook, and Jack Dorsey’s Twitter, to squash the first amendment, the wheels came off any pretense that this was not direct interference in the 2020 election by activists in government.
Isn't it odd that Zuckernerd spilled those beans?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org