Author Topic: Video: Thrilling F/A-18 Super Hornet Low Fly-By Sound Wows Boaters At Chicago Blue Angels Show  (Read 137 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Video: Thrilling F/A-18 Super Hornet Low Fly-By Sound Wows Boaters At Chicago Blue Angels Show
"My life would be complete if I was there," writes a viewer of the video. "So freaking awesome!"
JEFFREY QUIGGLE19 HOURS AGO

Several boaters are enjoying Lake Michigan during the Chicago Air and Water Show when they are surprised by an incredible sight and sound. An F/A-18 Super Hornet suddenly screams by in a low fly-by as part of the Blue Angels performance and the roar of its engines is a stunning demonstration of the aircraft's power and speed. Check out how the spectators react in the stunning video below.

https://turbofuture.com/news/military-fa18-super-hornet-low-fly-by-sound-wows-boaters-at-chicago-blue-angels-show
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson