Author Topic: As America Self-Destructs With Green Energy, China Preps For War With Coal  (Read 119 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Friday, September 2, 2022
As America Self-Destructs With Green Energy, China Preps For War With Coal

The West’s insistence on the widespread implementation of green energy may backfire as China continues to use coal in preparation for war.

In Aug. 25, the California Air Resources Board, the state’s air quality regulator, announced a ban on the sales of new gasoline- and diesel-powered vehicles by 2035.

Less than a week later, a heat wave threatened California with seven days of power shortages. So the state’s grid operator asked electric vehicle owners not to recharge when they come home from work.

This is all a painful part of the energy transition, we are told — needed to save the planet.

In its effort to wean itself off fossil fuels, California has found a willing and enthusiastic partner in the People’s Republic of China. Most batteries, solar panels, and wind turbines that make California’s green dreams possible are made in China.

http://ninetymilesfromtyranny.blogspot.com/2022/09/as-america-self-destructs-with-green.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson