Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi Calls Biden’s Angry Speech Railing MAGA Republicans ‘Inspiring and Optimistic’  (Read 362 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nancy Pelosi Calls Biden’s Angry Speech Railing MAGA Republicans ‘Inspiring and Optimistic’

Hannah Bleau 2 Sep 2022

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) spun President Biden’s dark and divisive speech, in which he claimed that MAGA Republicans are posing an actual threat to the “very foundations of our Republic,” both “inspiring and optimistic,” as the 82-year-old also accused MAGA Republicans of “orchestrating a sinister campaign.”

Biden delivered a dark and angry speech in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Thursday night, using an ominous red and black background featuring two Marines as a backdrop. The speech centered around Biden’s disdain for the Make America Great Again Movement, blaming MAGA Republicans and former President Donald Trump for divisive tone in the country.

“Too much of what’s happening in our country today is not normal. Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our Republic,” Biden proclaimed.

“And here, in my view, is what is true: MAGA Republicans do not respect the Constitution,” he said, claiming that they also do not “believe in the rule of law,” despite the fact that it is those on the right who typically defend and support law enforcement.

“They do not recognize the will of the people. They refuse to accept the results of a free election, and they’re working right now as I speak in state after state to give power to decide elections in America to partisans and cronies, empowering election deniers to undermine democracy itself,” he claimed, adding that “MAGA forces are determined to take this country backwards, backwards to an America where there is no right to choose, no right to privacy, no right to contraception, no right to marry who you love.”

“They promote authoritarian leaders, and they fanned the flames of political violence that are a threat to our personal rights, to the pursuit of justice, to the rule of law, to the very soul of this country,” he railed.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/02/nancy-pelosi-calls-bidens-angry-speech-railing-maga-republicans-inspiring-optimistic/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Please die of alcohol poisoning, you old hag.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She needs to get into a botox detox program soon.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I have no doubt she would find speeches by despots inspiring and optimistic, given she thinks China is a democracy.
The Republic is lost.

Offline berdie

I always felt like the assertations about Nan being a drinker were exaggerated. After reading this, I truly believe they are understated.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion