Author Topic: Biden says Trump supporters not a threat to country after speech blasting 'MAGA Republicans'  (Read 435 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 2, 2022 1:26pm EDT
Biden says Trump supporters not a threat to country after speech blasting 'MAGA Republicans'
Biden said in Thursday speech that Trump and 'MAGA Republicans' dominating the Republican Party is 'a threat to this country'

By Caitlin McFall | Fox News

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!

President Biden on Friday said he does not consider any Donald Trump supporters to be a "threat" to the U.S., though he said the failure to condemn violence for political gains was "inappropriate."

The president’s comments were in answer to a question from Fox News’ Peter Doocy who asked if Biden considered all Trump supporters to be a threat to the country less than a day after he blasted "MAGA Republicans" in a speech Thursday.

"You keep trying to make that case. I don't consider any Trump supporters a threat to the country," Biden said. "I do think anyone who calls for the use of violence, refuses to acknowledge an election…changing the way you count votes, that is a threat to democracy."

That seemed to contradict his Thursday speech, when he said that U.S. politics is in a battle between "equality and democracy," and that the GOP have assaulted those principles.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-says-trump-supporters-not-threat-country-speech-blasting-maga-republicans
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
People, quit listening to your lying ears!
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

They must have some internal polling that shows the speech isn’t playing well to try to walk it back this quickly
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Joe Biden
@JoeBiden
United States government official

Donald Trump and MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our Republic.

They don't respect our Constitution.

They don't believe in the rule of law.

And they don't recognize the will of the people.

8:10 PM · Sep 1, 2022·Sprout Social

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1565492287211192320

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
"I do think anyone who calls for the use of violence, refuses to acknowledge an election…changing the way you count votes, that is a threat to democracy."
The only people that I know that fit that quote to a T are democrats.

Biden said. "I do think anyone who calls for the use of violence, refuses to acknowledge an election…changing the way you count votes, that is a threat to democracy."
ALSO DEMOCRATS

The blowback to Brandon's hate speech must have been huge if he is walking back his bullshit the very next day. Sorry your hate and insults will not be forgotten, way to fire up your opposition you .

Offline bilo

They must have some internal polling that shows the speech isn’t playing well to try to walk it back this quickly

Maybe they found out a majority of Americans don't want Hitler running the country.

I'm praying the Pubs repackage his hateful speech and ask voters if this is what they really want.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
"You keep trying to make that case. I don't consider any Trump supporters a threat to the country," Biden said. "I do think anyone who calls for the use of violence, refuses to acknowledge an election…changing the way you count votes, that is a threat to democracy."

He is describing the 2020 election exactly as it happened. EVERYTHING Biden calls 'a threat to democracy' is exactly, precisely, word for word what DEMOCRATS did in the last election. All of it!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.