Author Topic: Border Patrol Officials Accuse Jean-Pierre Of Lying After Claiming Illegal Migrants Don’t Walk ‘Over  (Read 171 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Border Patrol Officials Accuse Jean-Pierre Of Lying After Claiming Illegal Migrants Don’t Walk ‘Over’ Border

JENNIE TAER
INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
August 31, 2022
4:35 PM ET

Two Border Patrol agents and their union’s president accused the White House press secretary of lying when she claimed that migrants don’t walk “over” the border, they told Daily Caller News Foundation.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said Monday that migrants weren’t walking “over” the border into the U.S. in a tense exchange with Fox News reporter Peter Doocy, who asked why unvaccinated Serbian tennis player Novak Djokovic isn’t allowed into the U.S. while unvaccinated migrants can cross the border and enter the country. (RELATED: The Biden Admin Is Paying To Bus Illegal Migrants To New York City)

“There are countless videos of illegal border crossings every single day,” National Border Patrol Council President Brandon Judd said. “There is countless testimony from eyewitnesses about the rampant lawlessness, but when the administration was caught in its hypocrisy for refusing to allow Novak Djokovic into the U.S. legally because of his vaccination status, it allowed the press secretary to lie by stating people aren’t just walking into the U.S.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/08/31/border-patrol-officials-accuse-karine-jean-pierre-illegal-migrants/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Were those comments written by Susan Rice?  She lies a lot.

If they are not walking across the border, how are they getting across?  Pole vaulting?  Trampolines?  Hot air balloons?  Fired out a circus cannon?  Teleportation?  Skipping across?  Giant sling shots?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.