Author Topic: Sustainable Aviation Market Takes Global Stage  (Read 184 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Sustainable Aviation Market Takes Global Stage
« on: September 02, 2022, 11:37:10 am »

Sustainable Aviation Market Takes Global Stage
8/26/2022

FARNBOROUGH, United Kingdom — Outside one of the world’s largest air shows, the temperature was climbing into the hundreds as a July heat wave swept across Europe.

Inside the air-conditioned chalets and less air-conditioned exhibition halls, industry executives and government officials were showing off aviation technology that they hope will reduce carbon emissions and help slow the effects of climate change.

https://www.nationaldefensemagazine.org/articles/2022/8/26/sustainable-aviation-market-takes-global-stage
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline EdinVA

Re: Sustainable Aviation Market Takes Global Stage
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2022, 12:48:51 pm »
The World Economic Forum last year estimated that the airline industry is responsible for nearly 3 percent of global carbon dioxide emissions.

So we are turning the global economy on it's head, killing jobs and businesses to maybe, possibly go from NEARLY 3% to 2.5%??? insane