Author Topic: 'Ultra MAGA' Republicans 'trying to hide' after Biden hit a nerve - White House  (Read 1596 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
F you Joe Biden and your damned democracy! I want my REPUBLIC back!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online andy58-in-nh

UltraMAGA may be in hiding, but MegaMAGA and GigaMAGA can still be reached for comment.
:beer:
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline GrouchoTex

UltraMAGA may be in hiding, but MegaMAGA and GigaMAGA can still be reached for comment.

:cool:

It's like the infomercials:

But wait! There's More, if you act now! We'll throw in 2 and no shipping cost!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@cato potatoe

What about MiniMaga? Does no one care about him now that he ran off with Maxi-Pad?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

The Democrat strategy here is clear. Attempt to provoke the other party into dividing and overreaching. This, of course, is Trump's strategy, so what Biden is doing here is trying to "Out-Trump Trump."  In one sense, it might be working.  This speech last night pissed me off more than anything I have seen in a while.  But then, that was its intent: to get people like you and me angry so that we will do something reckless and demonstrate that our political enemies are right about us.

We need to understand that what we saw last night was not statesmanship, or even good politics.  What we saw last night was sheer desperation.  Keep your powder dry, folks. Stay calm and reasonable.  We are winning and they know it.

:thumbsup:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
UltraMAGA. What's next? ReallyBigUltraMAGA? NewAndImprovedUltraMAGA? Sounds like a laundry detergent.
Super Fortified UltraMAGA now with even more semi-fascism!!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I'll be glad when grownups return to power.

Being the world's laughing stock has gotten dang old.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I hear the Marine Corps Band is practicing Brandon's new entrance Theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bzWSJG93P8&ab_channel=L

Offline libertybele

F you Joe Biden and your damned democracy! I want my REPUBLIC back!

AMEN!!!!!   
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.