Author Topic: 'Ultra MAGA' Republicans 'trying to hide' after Biden hit a nerve - White House  (Read 1594 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sep 01, 2022  •  39 minutes ago 

WASHINGTON — The White House on Thursday rejected criticism from Republicans that President Joe Biden is dividing Americans by attacking ardent followers of former President Donald Trump, saying the party’s far-right wing is trying to dodge accountability.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre spoke after Republican National Committee Chair Ronna McDaniel said “Joe Biden is the divider-in-chief and epitomizes the current state of the Democrat Party: one of divisiveness, disgust, and hostility towards half the country.”

The rhetorical crossfire took place as Biden, who last week referred to some Republicans as supporting “semi-fascism,” planned to speak about threats to democracy in a prime-time speech in Philadelphia.

At her daily briefing, Jean-Pierre referred to “ultra MAGA Republicans,” those who support Trump, whose signature slogan was Make America Great Again.

“We understand that we hit a nerve, we get that. We understand that they’re trying to hide. And we understand that ultra MAGA office holders want to play games here and dodge accountability,” she said.

She said these Republicans are pushing “radical” ideas like a national abortion ban and requiring all Americans to pay some form of tax. (Reporting by Jeff Mason and Steve Holland; editing by Jonathan Oatis)

https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pmn/ultra-maga-republicans-trying-to-hide-after-biden-hit-a-nerve-white-house
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Hide, Hell!

I'm just speechless at the incredible manure levels being emitted by this administration.

The continuous flow of this Administration's intellectual effluent would destroy fisheries, contaminate land, and likely provide a galactic hazard in space.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This admin is like a 100 lb kid trying to sneer, mock, and be the playground bully. They are the only ones who take them seriously.
The Republic is lost.

Offline aligncare

They want to make what happens next a referendum on Biden’s sloppy dental technique, fine. Let’s see which of us screams for the novocaine first.

Offline Lando Lincoln

I thought the manner with how the Left defined and ultimately destroyed the Tea Party was deplorable (great word here).  And, the Republicans were fairly complicit in allowing it to happen. THIS is on another level, even frightening for the Republic. And again, the Republicans will fail in their messaging to the American people. Perhaps we do get what we deserve.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I wasn't an "Ultra Maga" republican util the likes of Joe Biden made me one and I'm damn sure not hiding!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2022, 01:52:27 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
The Democrat strategy here is clear. Attempt to provoke the other party into dividing and overreaching. This, of course, is Trump's strategy, so what Biden is doing here is trying to "Out-Trump Trump."  In one sense, it might be working.  This speech last night pissed me off more than anything I have seen in a while.  But then, that was its intent: to get people like you and me angry so that we will do something reckless and demonstrate that our political enemies are right about us.

We need to understand that what we saw last night was not statesmanship, or even good politics.  What we saw last night was sheer desperation.  Keep your powder dry, folks. Stay calm and reasonable.  We are winning and they know it.

Offline mountaineer

But then, that was its intent: to get people like you and me angry so that we will do something reckless and demonstrate that our political enemies are right about us.
Indeed. They'll be looking for any excuse to retaliate - forcefully.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

We need to understand that what we saw last night was not statesmanship, or even good politics.  What we saw last night was sheer desperation.  Keep your powder dry, folks. Stay calm and reasonable.  We are winning and they know it.

:yowsa:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline rustynail

"The only way to win is not to play"

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It's time to ratchet the rhetoric high and hard - but do nothing.

Bait these fools into stepping right off the cliff.
The Republic is lost.

Offline aligncare

It's time to ratchet the rhetoric high and hard - but do nothing.

Bait these fools into stepping right off the cliff.

In a contest to see whose voters would reach the boiling point first democrats win hands down. All we’d have to do is sneeze wrong and BLM/Antifa are right on it. There is no equivalent on the right. None.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The Democrat strategy here is clear. Attempt to provoke the other party into dividing and overreaching. This, of course, is Trump's strategy, so what Biden is doing here is trying to "Out-Trump Trump."  In one sense, it might be working.  This speech last night pissed me off more than anything I have seen in a while.  But then, that was its intent: to get people like you and me angry so that we will do something reckless and demonstrate that our political enemies are right about us.

Exactly.

This is all they have.

They can say nothing positive about one damned thing this administration has done, because only a few special interests have benefited while the rest of America languishes.

(The USPS can't even hire enough letter carriers here to cover the routes--which tells me the 'fringe factor' must be so high in Federal Hiring that the demographics here won't support the labor base needed for one of the traditionally considered 'gravy' government jobs. )

All they have to define themselves is what they are not, and in their desperation in trying to do so they have attempted to define us as what we are not, either.

So they produce just another legion of strawmen to burn down, but none of that is real.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Conservatives don't hide, Captain dementia hides.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yeah,just like the Dims know or even care about Americans.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@massadvj

Great post!

I agree 100 percent.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mountaineer

Look for random shootings to start occurring at political as well as social events as the election draws closer. It seems to ME that the Dims have pretty much decided that firearms confiscations ARE their key to a win in the upcoming elections,and they need to highlight this by creating incidents.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
In a contest to see whose voters would reach the boiling point first democrats win hands down. All we’d have to do is sneeze wrong and BLM/Antifa are right on it. There is no equivalent on the right. None.

@aligncare

Well,you  can't fight insanity by going insane yourself.

Offline mountaineer

UltraMAGA. What's next? ReallyBigUltraMAGA? NewAndImprovedUltraMAGA? Sounds like a laundry detergent.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Exactly.

This is all they have.

They can say nothing positive about one damned thing this administration has done, because only a few special interests have benefited while the rest of America languishes.

(The USPS can't even hire enough letter carriers here to cover the routes--which tells me the 'fringe factor' must be so high in Federal Hiring that the demographics here won't support the labor base needed for one of the traditionally considered 'gravy' government jobs. )

All they have to define themselves is what they are not, and in their desperation in trying to do so they have attempted to define us as what we are not, either.

So they produce just another legion of strawmen to burn down, but none of that is real.

@Smokin Joe

Exactly.

This is all they have.

@Smokin Joe

Well,I am not certain what the starting wage is at the USPS these days,but since it is controlled by the feral gooberment,I stongly suspect it is not much higher than the minimum wage being paid to illegal aliens to drump trash cans at Hardees,and Hardees provides free meals and the there is a lot less work to do.

I am retired from USPS,and I can tell you truthfully that I can not remember even ONE single day when I did not have to work my ass off.

Granted,I LIKED working my ass off because I would get bored easily if I didn't keep busy,and end up looking for another job. To ME,working a 10 + hour day at a job that bores me is a form of torture,but I LOVED working 10 + hour days at jobs that kept me busy.

With minimum wage to work at Hardees with benefits added at roughly the same pay level you would get working your ass off for USPS,it's no wonder USPS is having trouble hiring employees.

ESPECIALLY given their anti-veteran policies. I had two different USPS managers in charge of new hires tell me they hated hiring veterans and wanted to be able to hire who they WANTED to hire. The first one got away with refusing to hire me based on my 30 percent disability rating on my lower back from a parachuting injury,and gave me a big smile while explaining it to me that "We can't hire people with bad backs!"

The second time was after I got rated at 40 percent for Agent Orange infections. The VA docs were so mad about that because they didn't want any outside medical practice or agency to tell them what to do. The USPS was their little fiefdom,and they were jealous over their authority.

It became political,so Congress ordered the VA to send vets claiming Agent Orange disability ratings to a private cancer clinic in New Orleans to be evaluated. After I went,I  returned home with a 40 Percent disability rating due to Agent Orange exposure in VN,and there wasn't a damn thing the VA could do about it.

My 30%  back disability rating would have normally been added to my new rating of 40% for the Agent. Orange,but was reduced to just 10 percent by the VA doctor in Denver "because in my judgement your back is no longer that bad." He said this with a smile,because if it had remained my VA disability check would have been much higher. What it was,was punishment for going to New Orleans and getting an Agent Orange disability rating.

I got mad at first,and then it occurred to me that I now had an official US Government evaluation on my back that stated I no longer had a bad back.

So I took the USPS exam again,passed it again,and when the butthole from USPS smiled at me and told me "We are not going to hire you because you have a bad back",I smiled back at him and produced my official US Government document stating that I no longer had a bad back,and he HAD to hire me.

Boy,was HE pissed!

« Last Edit: September 02, 2022, 05:06:43 pm by sneakypete »

Online cato potatoe

UltraMAGA may be in hiding, but MegaMAGA and GigaMAGA can still be reached for comment.

Offline Kamaji

UltraMAGA may be in hiding, but MegaMAGA and GigaMAGA can still be reached for comment.

:silly:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The narrative that MAGA Trump supporters are 'in hiding' is pure projection. It is what they wish was true. The goal of the rise of the Biden Fourth Reich is to have Trump supporters hiding in basements and attics like Ann Frank. That really is literally what they want.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GrouchoTex

True.
They want a violent reaction.
Don't give them the satisfaction.