Author Topic: Anthony Fauci Now Warning of a ‘Pretty Bad Flu Season’  (Read 395 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Anthony Fauci Now Warning of a ‘Pretty Bad Flu Season’
« on: September 01, 2022, 07:46:47 pm »
Anthony Fauci Now Warning of a ‘Pretty Bad Flu Season’

Hannah Bleau 1 Sep 2022

Dr. Anthony Fauci is now warning of a “pretty bad flu season,” urging Americans to get flu shots when they become available this year.

Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), chief of the NIAID Laboratory of Immunoregulation, and chief medical adviser to President Joe Biden, is stepping down after the midterm elections and warned in an interview this week that the U.S. is expected to face a “pretty bad flu season” this year.

“We should be prepared for that superimposed upon what I hope is the residual and not another spike of COVID,” Fauci said, according to Bloomberg. “We better pay attention.”

However, Fauci’s advice is likely falling on deaf ears, as millions have grown weary of the controversial health official over the last two years of the Chinese coronavirus pandemic, particularly in light of his many flip-flops on masking and lockdowns.

Even though Fauci is stepping down from his high profile positions, the 81-year-old made it clear he does not intend to completely leave the national spotlight.

“I’m not going to re-establish my laboratory, but I will be advising from a scientific standpoint because I do have a lot of experience in vaccinology and in HIV,” he said, according to Bloomberg. “I will be making input probably in advisory panels and on boards of scientific councils and things like that to go for a vaccine.”

Despite that, Republican leaders have warned that Fauci’s stepping down will not spare him from further investigations.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/01/anthony-fauci-now-warning-pretty-bad-flu-season/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online cato potatoe

Re: Anthony Fauci Now Warning of a ‘Pretty Bad Flu Season’
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2022, 08:23:39 pm »
The Potomac is 1500 feet wide near Washington DC.  Circus cannons are only built to launch their occupants 200 horizontal feet.  However, a modern mechanical torsion catapult is capable of tossing an elf up to 1.1 km (3500 feet).

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2022, 08:38:45 pm »
1000 years from now, Fauxci will be synonomous with Chicken Little in historical lore.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2022, 09:18:01 pm »
GFY Fauci.