Author Topic: Scientists Identify 3 More Regions That ‘Global’ Warming Has Not Touched Since The 1800s  (Read 148 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Scientists Identify 3 More Regions That ‘Global’ Warming Has Not Touched Since The 1800s
By Kenneth Richard on 1. September 2022

Share this...
New studies identify sites in Portugal, southern Africa, and Arctic Svalbard that have not warmed in the last few centuries.
Daily temperature records in northern Portugal indicate no net warming from 1863-2004 (Nunes, 2022). Also, the Medieval Warm Period was warmer than the 21st century at this location.

Image Source: Nunes, 2022
Affirming this temperature record, documented northern Portugal grape harvest date records also show no net warming since 1855 (Moreno et al., 2016).

https://notrickszone.com/2022/09/01/scientists-identify-3-more-regions-that-global-warming-has-not-touched-since-the-1800s/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson