Author Topic: Dozen companies in Illinois governor’s investments earned billions in state business  (Read 732 times)

Offline mountaineer

Dozen companies in Illinois governor’s investments earned billions in state business
Pritzker promised to divest his personal fortune of investments in state contractors.
By Kevin Bessler
Updated: September 1, 2022 - 6:37am
An investigation has revealed that Gov. J.B. Pritzker’s investments include companies that earned more than $20 billion in state business since he took office.

In 2019, Pritzker promised to divest his personal fortune of investments in state contractors and to transfer his portfolio into what he calls a “blind trust.”

The nonpartisan watchdog Better Government Association found in some cases, state dollars flowed to companies that were registered to lobby Pritzker, who as governor could influence the outcome of the contracts. ...

According to the BGA report, Pritzker retained stock in five companies that already held state contracts when he placed those stocks into his trust. These included stock in two rail companies that play roles in the multi-billion dollar expansion of roads surrounding O’Hare International Airport, part of Pritzker’s infrastructure agenda.

And after Pritzker took office, his trust invested in seven more companies that have done business with Illinois state agencies. ...
JustTheNews

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
How the citizen's of IL keep electing this clone from the Sopranos is beyond me.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.