Author Topic: CT Asst. Principal Won’t Hire Catholics Cuz Progressives are ‘More Savvy’ in ‘Delivering a Dem Msg’  (Read 367 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Legal Insurrection by Mary Chastain 8/31/2022

CT Asst. Principal Won’t Hire Catholics Because Progressives are ‘More Savvy’ in ‘Delivering a Democratic Message’

“Because if someone is raised hardcore Catholic, it’s like they’re brainwashed. You can never change their mindset.”

Project Veritas caught Jeremy Boland, an assistant principal at a Connecticut school, admitting he won’t hire Catholic teachers because they’re “brainwashed” and won’t indoctrinate children.

I’m furious. I had to blow off steam before I wrote this post because I have too much respect for Professor Jacobson.

I am tired of the Catholic hate. Yes, the indoctrination ticks me off, but the Catholic hate and smears are too much.

Boland is more interested in brainwashing children at Cos Cob Elementary School in Greenwich, CT, than educating the children. But it’s not just a Republican or Democrat hiring tactic. He has inserted religion into the conversation. He won’t hire Catholic teachers:

Boland: I’m not a huge expert on religion, but Protestants in this area [of Connecticut] are probably the most liberal. But if they’re Catholic — conservative.

Veritas Journalist: Oh, so then what do you do with the Catholics? If you find out someone is Catholic, then what?

Boland: You don’t hire them.

Veritas Journalist: So, would you ever hire a Catholic then?

Boland: No, I don’t want to…Because if someone is raised hardcore Catholic, it’s like they’re brainwashed. You can never change their mindset. So, when you ask them to consider something new, like a new opportunity, or “you have to think about this differently,” they’re stuck — just rigid.

Boland knows progressive teachers are experts at brainwashing kids:

More: https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/08/ct-asst-principal-wont-hire-catholics-because-progressives-are-more-savvy-in-delivering-a-democratic-message/

Offline verga

Anti Catholicism is the last acceptable form of prejudice.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Good sting from Project Veritas showing the bias against conservatives. Didn't care that the article didn't give kudos to them (but did link to them slyly).

Quote from: article
     Veritas Journalist: So, you kind of like, gear them to think in a more liberal way?

Boland: Mm-hmm. Believe it or not, the open minded, more progressive teachers are actually more savvy about delivering a Democratic message without really ever having to mention politics.

Boland wants teachers to drill those leftist ideas into your child’s head so bad:

Boland: So, it’s subtle. They [teachers I hire] will never say, “Oh, this is [a] liberal or a Democratic way of doing this.” They’ll just make that the norm. And this is how we handle things, it’s subtle.

Yep, get them while they are young...
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Discriminating against someone for employment based upon their faith is illegal.

You are not allowed to ask someone their faith when interviewing candidates for employment.

The assistant vice principal is violating the law, Federal and state, and opening the school system to legal and financial liabilities for a class action civil lawsuit.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright