Author Topic: If the Navy Really Decommissions 39 Ships in 2023, It’ll Only Help China  (Read 154 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
If the Navy Really Decommissions 39 Ships in 2023, It’ll Only Help China
Popular Mechanics
KYLE MIZOKAMI
August 22, 2022, 5:58 PM

The Navy has submitted plans to decommission nearly three-dozen ships in 2023.

The loss in hulls comes just as the Navy reports it has reached a high of 300 ships.

One of the ships, USS St. Louis, cost $450 million and has been with the fleet for just two years.

The U.S. Navy plans to shed more than three-dozen ships in 2023. While some ships are too old, having served for nearly four decades, some are seemingly too young, having served for just three to five years of their projected 25-year lifespans. The service, which has pledged to increase the size of the fleet for years, will decommission a total of 39 ships next year, including 23 from the battle fleet roster.

https://www.aol.com/navy-really-decommissions-39-ships-215800779.html?guccounter=1
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: If the Navy Really Decommissions 39 Ships in 2023, It’ll Only Help China
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2022, 12:13:45 pm »
If the Navy Really Decommissions 39 Ships in 2023, It’ll Only Help China

Isn't this what Biden really wants? :pondering:

The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson