Author Topic: Taiwan's military warns it will counterattack without exception if Chinese forces enter its waters o  (Read 133 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Taiwan's military warns it will counterattack without exception if Chinese forces enter its waters or airspace as Beijing's ships and planes move near by
byjepstein@insider.com (Jake Epstein) - Yesterday 12:26 PM

Taiwan on Wednesday vowed to counterattack without exception if Chinese ships or planes violated its territory.

The remarks come as Chinese warplanes and vessels continue to maneuver near the island.
Taiwan fired warning shots at a Chinese drone for the first time on Wednesday.

Taiwan warned on Wednesday that it would exercise its right to self-defense and counterattack without exception if Beijing's forces entered the self-ruled island's territorial waters and airspace.

On Wednesday, the Chinese People's Liberation Army dispatched 62 aircraft and seven vessels into areas near Taiwan, the island's defense ministry shared in a statement. The collection of Chinese aircraft included Shenyang J-16 fighter jets, Shaanxi Y-8 EW and ASW transport planes, and the Xi'an JH-7 fighter/bomber.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/taiwan-s-military-warns-it-will-counterattack-without-exception-if-chinese-forces-enter-its-waters-or-airspace-as-beijing-s-ships-and-planes-move-nearby/ar-AA11jKMj?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=812865afe55b40eac30103b26deacc4d
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson