Author Topic: "Gutfeld!’ makes history, unseats Stephen Colbert as new king of late-night television  (Read 346 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"Gutfeld!’ makes history, unseats Stephen Colbert as new king of late-night television
Fox News, Aug 30, 2022

Greg Gutfeld is the new king of late-night television, marking the first time in history that a cable program achieved the lofty benchmark of most-watched late-night show for an entire month as "Gutfeld!" finished August atop all competitors.

"Gutfeld!" averaged 2.19 million viewers to defeat CBS’ "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert," which averaged 2.15 viewers. It was the first month since January 2017 that Colbert didn’t finish as the No. 1 late-night program between broadcast and cable.

August was the most-watched month for "Gutfeld!" since it launched in April 2021, as the Fox News program also outdrew ABC’s "Jimmy Kimmel Live!," NBC’s "Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon" and  Comedy Central’s "The Daily Show."

More:  https://www.foxnews.com/media/gutfeld-makes-history-unseats-stephen-colbert-new-king-of-late-night-television?intcmp=tw_fnc

Offline libertybele

:bkmk:  I hope his popularity continues.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I am happy for Greg...I followed him on twitter for a long time..he would do live comments on an event that were so funny..I am glad he made it to the big time!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34