Author Topic: Michael Cohen: Trump Won’t Run in 2024 – ‘He Does Not Want to Go Up Against’ Liz Cheney  (Read 678 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michael Cohen: Trump Won’t Run in 2024 – ‘He Does Not Want to Go Up Against’ Liz Cheney

Pam Key 29 Aug 2022

Former lawyer to President Donald Trump, Michael Cohen, said Monday on SiriusXM’s “Mornings With Zerlina” that Trump will not run for a second term because “he does not want to go up against” Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY).

Cohen said, “I do not believe Trump is going to run. First of all, he knows that he can’t win the general election statistically, and his fragile ego will not allow him to be a two-time loser. I just want to be very clear on that.”

He continued, “Second. I believe that if, in fact, that he runs, he is not just going to get the nomination by the Republican party, by the RNC. There are going to be plenty of people that are going to challenge him. And rightfully so.”

Cohen added, “He does not want to go up against, like, for example, Liz Cheney, she already stated, ‘If he’s running, I’m running too.’ Uh, and then there’s, there’s so many others that you want to — Ron DeSantis, he’s already lost in a poll to Ron DeSantis, who I think is possible — equally or even greater of a threat to this democracy than even Donald, first of all, he’s smarter than Donald, and I think he’s more sinister.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/29/michael-cohen-trump-wont-run-in-2024-he-does-not-want-to-go-up-against-liz-cheney/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
 :rolling:

I've heard some stupid claims from the Washington pundit class, but that one is probably the most hilarious.

:silly:
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Sounds like psychedelic-induced woke limousine liberal hispter hallucination.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

More reminiscent of Jack Ass Shark Week epic fail ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEVtwlNZnu0

Shark 1, Dumbass 0
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

Offline libertybele

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:  I don't think Trump is afraid of a whole lot of people; especially Lizzy.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline verga

Someone needs to adjust the dosage or frequency of Cohen's meds
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
What would Lizard run under, the suicide party? She has about two or three years of usefulness to the democrats and then she might as well just climb in a hole and pull the earth over her because they will be done with her as have republicans already.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I dunno what kinds of drugs this goober is taking,but I am fairly certain they would have scared ME,even back in my party days.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline DB

Trump's fixer is a real winner...

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Some people say random stupid things just to get headlines.

Bitch Cheney would lose in Cheyene Wyoming's Dog Catcher Election.  Woof Woof Liz.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.