Author Topic: Biden Says The Military Can Obliterate The Second Amendment  (Read 701 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Says The Military Can Obliterate The Second Amendment
« on: August 31, 2022, 02:25:07 pm »
Biden Says The Military Can Obliterate The Second Amendment

Brianna Lyman
News and Commentary Writer
August 30, 2022 5:38 PM ET

President Joe Biden said Tuesday while in Pennsylvania that “brave right wing Americans” who claim the Second Amendment is meant to fight back against a tyrannical government would be obliterated by the military.

Biden was speaking in Wilkes-Barre while promoting gun control and bolstering police forces across the nation. Biden pushed for a federal ban on so-called “assault weapons” and took aim at Republicans during his speech, invoking the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia.

“As one of the most – one of the most conservative justices in history, Justice Scalia, once wrote like, quote, ‘like most rights, the rights granted by the Second Amendment are not unlimited’,” Biden said. “They’re not unlimited right now.”

“You can’t go out and buy an automatic weapon, you can’t go out and buy a cannon, and for those brave right wing Americans who say its all about keeping America independent and safe, if you want to fight against the country you need an F-15. You need something a little more than a gun.”

https://twitter.com/YALiberty/status/1564708078146265089

“No, I’m not joking,” Biden continued. “Think about this. Think about the rationale we use that’s used to provide this. And who are they shooting at? Shooting at these guys behind me.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/08/30/joe-biden-military-obliterate-second-amendment/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Biden Says The Military Can Obliterate The Second Amendment
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2022, 02:30:00 pm »
This man is insane!!!!!!!

WTF?????
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2022, 03:16:17 pm »
Joe's a tough guy, he's a mob boss.

He does what he wants, you do what you're told.

He's gonna punch you in the face, because he's gonna show you who's boss.

He thinks we have supply disruptions now? Go send out the military to destroy our production, infrastructure and tax base.
The Republic is lost.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2022, 03:20:28 pm »
Behind every blade of grass...

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2022, 03:41:58 pm »
When the President of the United States threatens, however obliquely, to use the U.S. military against its own citizens, a very serious line has been crossed.

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2022, 03:45:01 pm »
When the President of the United States threatens, however obliquely, to use the U.S. military against its own citizens, a very serious line has been crossed.

I intitially chalked it up to typical Biden allegorical gibberish.

But after a couple of more looks, I see what you mean.

This is a veiled threat to use our military to squelch dissent.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 03:45:57 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2022, 03:48:33 pm »
Not surprising that something is spouted by Biden, you the guy who claimed to be a Constitutional Law professor? I think the only thing Biden has studied is fascism and dictatorship because he sure as hell doesn't know a damn thing about our constitution or the oath he and those in the military took to defend it.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2022, 04:08:59 pm »
 9999hair out0000 And the POS's on the left and their media dogs claimed Trump was insane! All we will hear from the media is crickets, if that, and not a single shyster psychologist or 'mental health expert' will comment on Brandon's mental instability.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2022, 04:10:47 pm »
I intitially chalked it up to typical Biden allegorical gibberish.

But after a couple of more looks, I see what you mean.

This is a veiled threat to use our military to squelch dissent.

In many of his recent pronouncements, Biden is essentially labeling us enemies of the state.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 04:14:24 pm by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2022, 04:13:47 pm »
9999hair out0000 And the POS's on the left and their media dogs claimed Trump was insane! All we will hear from the media is crickets, if that, and not a single shyster psychologist or 'mental health expert' will comment on Brandon's mental instability.

It's because the MSM and Big Tech are fully on board to remove the conservative element from this country.  We are considered a hinderance towards their goals.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2022, 04:14:59 pm »
Essentially, Biden is labeling us enemies of the state.

SOSDD...

Been hearing that all the way along. Clinton, Obama, now Biden. Heck, even Bush called me a nativist, and spit it when he said it.

So what? Do you really think that rhetoric will gain traction anywhere at all, except the blue states where it does not matter?

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2022, 04:20:05 pm »
SOSDD...

Been hearing that all the way along. Clinton, Obama, now Biden. Heck, even Bush called me a nativist, and spit it when he said it.

So what? Do you really think that rhetoric will gain traction anywhere at all, except the blue states where it does not matter?

Disagree.  Never have I seen such ongoing and planned weaponization of Fedzilla.  Did you miss the memo about up to 87,000 armed IRS agents? 

In addition Waco and Ruby Ridge were in Red States.  When did state's political idelogical alignment ever matter when the dims were in charge?

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2022, 04:24:46 pm »
SOSDD...

When such language is coupled with complete one-party control of the entire Federal bureaucracy, a subservient news media, and a demonstrated willingness to employ Federal law enforcement agencies against political enemies... yes, I think it has gotten a good deal more serious.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2022, 04:26:53 pm »
Disagree.  Never have I seen such ongoing and planned weaponization of Fedzilla.  Did you miss the memo about up to 87,000 armed IRS agents? 

In addition Waco and Ruby Ridge were in Red States.  When did state's political idelogical alignment ever matter when the dims were in charge?

Not long ago anyone with a confederate or Gadsen flag on their truck was added to terrorist caution lists - This crap has gone on a long, long time.

I have been called an enemy of the state one way or another ever since Reagan's left foot crossed the white house threshold for the last time.

I will agree the drama has increased... Like the 87000 IRS agents - It will take far longer than Biteme's term to even get that started... If it happens it will be because Republicans let it happen - Because they will likely have the power to stop it shortly.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2022, 04:27:57 pm »
King George III made the same mistake.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2022, 04:30:02 pm »
When such language is coupled with complete one-party control of the entire Federal bureaucracy, a subservient news media, and a demonstrated willingness to employ Federal law enforcement agencies against political enemies... yes, I think it has gotten a good deal more serious.

The very same conditions have been in place before this. Calling half the nation and twenty five states 'the enemy' - The states with all the guns btw - is just ludicrous rhetoric that cannot be backed with any sort of fact.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2022, 12:12:51 am »
Andy wrote:
"When the President of the United States threatens, however obliquely, to use the U.S. military against its own citizens, a very serious line has been crossed."

OK, Andy, I'll ask you directly:
You know what the First and Second Continental Congresses were about.
You know what came about as a result of them.

So...
If that line has (once again) been "crossed",
Is it time yet for a New Continental Congress?
(and all that would come afterwards)

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2022, 12:53:05 am »
Andy wrote:
"When the President of the United States threatens, however obliquely, to use the U.S. military against its own citizens, a very serious line has been crossed."

OK, Andy, I'll ask you directly:
You know what the First and Second Continental Congresses were about.
You know what came about as a result of them.

So...
If that line has (once again) been "crossed",
Is it time yet for a New Continental Congress?
(and all that would come afterwards)

I'm not prepared to concede that we are there yet... but we are getting closer.  Let's see if elections can still inspire a return to Constitutional governance. After 2024, I think we'll know.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2022, 01:59:25 am »
Better bring your F-15s, bitch!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis