Author Topic: Top CNN Analyst Accidentally Reveals Truth About Dem Party: Pushing "Law and Order" Could Alienate B  (Read 211 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Top CNN Analyst Accidentally Reveals Truth About Dem Party: Pushing "Law and Order" Could Alienate Base Voters
By Steve Straub
Published August 31, 2022 at 6:02am

On Wednesday, Chief National Affairs Correspondent Jeff Zeleny accidentally revealed the truth about the Democratic Party by claiming candidates pushing a “law and order” message during the upcoming mid-term elections risk alienating some of their potential voters who may be more “reform minded.”

“I think President Biden, though, and Democrats have to weigh how much they want to center this law and order message. I get it, they want to be on offense on this issue and not constantly being beat up on the issue on the right, but at the same time they run the risk of alienating some of their voters. They are not going to get the so-called back the blue folks. They’re just not going to get those voters. Speeches like this are an appeal to try to call in that group, but at the same time there is a reform-minded wing of the Democratic Party and so he has to strike the right balance, I think, in these speeches and not doing too much to distance himself from those folks as well.”

Honest, hard working people who live in high crime areas understand first hand the damage that leftist policies have done to their communities over the last decade whereas the rich “reform minded” liberals sitting inside their gated communities do not.

The Democratic Party and their media allies seems to be far more on the side of criminals these days than law abiding citizens.

more
https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/top-cnn-analyst-accidentally-reveals-truth-dem-party-pushing-law-order-alienate-base-voters
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I need Democrats to listen to this person and take the advice to heart.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Jeff Zeleny:
"Speeches like this are an appeal to try to call in that group, but at the same time there is a reform-minded wing of the Democratic Party and so he has to strike the right balance, I think, in these speeches and not doing too much to distance himself from those folks as well."

Correction to remove disingenuous text:
"Speeches like this are an appeal to try to call in that group, but at the same time there is a reform-minded communist wing of the Democratic Party and so he has to strike the right balance, I think, in these speeches and not doing too much to distance himself from those folks as well."