Author Topic: 'Thought they wanted them kept Secret?' Trump claims the FBI threw documents on the floor at Mar-a-L  (Read 475 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Thought they wanted them kept Secret?' Trump claims the FBI threw documents on the floor at Mar-a-Lago 'pretending it was me who did it' - and 'took pictures for the public to see'

Trump responded to the bombshell Tuesday night DOJ filing on his Truth Social app on Wednesday morning
    He claimed it was FBI agents who threw the documents on the floor of Mar-a-Lago during their raid
    The former president then insinuated the agents were 'pretending it was me' and took photos for the public
    'Thought they wanted them kept Secret? Lucky I Declassified!' he added during a flurry of posts

By Harriet Alexander and Morgan Phillips, Politics Reporter For Dailymail.Com

Published: 08:52 EDT, 31 August 2022 | Updated: 09:42 EDT, 31 August 2022

Donald Trump has claimed the FBI agents were responsible for throwing classified documents on the floor of Mar-a-Lago - and said they were 'perhaps pretending it was me who did it'.

'Terrible the way the FBI, during the Raid of Mar-a-Lago, threw documents haphazardly all over the floor (perhaps pretending it was me that did it!), and then started taking pictures of them for the public to see,' he said in a Truth Social post Wednesday morning.

'Thought they wanted them kept Secret? Lucky I Declassified!' he added during a flurry of posts condemning the FBI agent who retired amid backlash over the Hunter Biden probe.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11164783/Trump-claims-FBI-threw-documents-floor-pretended-him.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Any film of this raid to collaborate?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
You mean aside from that taken by those honest and trustworthy Feebs that demanded no security cameras on or Trump witnesses observing to make sure everything was honest and above board

Offline mountaineer

Don Surber:
Did the FBI's staged photo of documents violate the very Espionage Act that they said they were enforcing when they ransacked Mar-a-Lago?

Mark Levin thinks so.

He tweeted, "It seems to me an argument should be made that spreading highly classified documents on the floor, with the covers of the documents noting that the documents are indeed classified and taking a photograph even of the covers purely for gratuitous public use (i.e., for no reasonable or legal purpose), is a grossly negligent use of classified documents and the FBI should be held accountable under the Espionage Act:

"'(e) whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blue print, plan, map, model, note, or information, relating to the national defense through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be list, stolen, abstracted or destroyed, shall be punished by a fine of not more than $10,000, or by imprisonment for not more than two years, or both."

In their defense, President Trump declassified everything at Mar-a-Lago. He had that power as commander in chief.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Not only staged, but I'd venture with 99.99% certainty that evidence was planted to incriminate.

In short order, the FBI/DOJ has become the largest criminal organization in the country.

100,000 strong!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline rustynail

Starting to seem like Trump jr. was bluffing about releasing the videos.

Offline aligncare

Starting to seem like Trump jr. was bluffing about releasing the videos.

Not bluffing, just taking legal advice I’m sure. Junior’s not a lawyer, plus it’s personal with him. How does he know when it’s best to release?