Author Topic: Donald Trump bragged he had intel on Emmanuel Macron’s sex life: report  (Read 419 times)

Online cato potatoe

Donald Trump has repeatedly bragged about knowing illicit details of French President Emmanuel Macron’s sex life, according to a new report.

The news comes after it’s been revealed that among the documents seized by FBI agents at Mar-a-Lago earlier this month was one labeled “Item 1a,” which was listed as “info re: President of France.”

The contents of the confiscated document are unknown at this time, but two sources familiar with the matter told the Rolling Stone that Macron’s personal life has been the subject of intense fascination for the former US president over the years.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/31/trump-bragged-he-had-intel-on-macrons-sex-life-report/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Lost me at "The Rolling Stone"

Maybe the least credible, honest rag out there in history.

And funny is that I used to subscribe for music news back in the '70's and early '80's.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline andy58-in-nh

"...two sources familiar with the matter..."

DOJ leakers. In violation of Federal law. But: who cares, right?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline EdinVA

The contents of the confiscated document are unknown at this time...
  So we will just make up what we want...

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Macron was the Prime Minister of France.

When someone is Prime Minister of Italy or France, one of the unwritten duties of office is to have a selacious sex life.  That's how they prove their verility, vitality, and machismo.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright